Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 LastLast

Isn't it just basically Elder Pain Omega?
    I guess it's better with Craft mastery but Bo is still a weak subclass.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Isn't it just basically Elder Pain Omega?
    I guess it's better with Craft mastery but Bo is still a weak subclass.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    what?
    nvm mistook it with Chainsawd. Ignore me.

So Hunters, how does it feel to jump to 2nd best class in game thanks to Imperial Cleave?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

It's a pretty damn garbage PA.

5 hits total. 1 Big + 4 small ones.
    Roughly 41.2% for the big hit and 10.3% for the small ones. A total of 82.4% PA Notation or ~64680 Power.

Sounds good right? Thing is, it doesn't get JA... and A LOT of multipliers just don't work on it. In fact, stances and point assist (and practically all of summoner's skill tree) didn't work.

I tried it with Phantom, Summoner, Force and Fighter sub.
    My Results?

Force: 141891 + 35473
    Phantom: 147994 + 36999
    Summoner: 166532 + ~41611
    Fighter: ~182900 + 45784 (had pp slayer)

Force sub is practically what I would call a blank sub class just so I can get into XH forest for testing, so that's essentially no subclass... But Fighter sub is only doing ~30% more damage. Don't be deceived by the damage increase. It's majorly caused by the higher s-atk.

All tested on an XH Oodan with a 1* sword with crits.

Maybe high class bonus and weapon bonus don't work either. but that'll just bring the PA value to 95.2% (47.6% + 11.9%) of the said amount.

But that's just looking at what works on it. The PA itself is a nice burst option.
    Last edited by Reilet; Sep 4, 2019 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    It's a pretty damn garbage PA.

5 hits total. 1 Big + 4 small ones.
    Roughly 41.2% for the big hit and 10.3% for the small ones. A total of 82.4% PA Notation or ~64680 Power.

Sounds good right? Thing is, it doesn't get JA... and A LOT of multipliers just don't work on it. In fact, stances and point assist (and practically all of summoner's skill tree) didn't work.

I tried it with Phantom, Summoner, Force and Fighter sub.
    My Results?

Force: 141891 + 35473
    Phantom: 147994 + 36999
    Summoner: 166532 + ~41611
    Fighter: ~182900 + 45784 (had pp slayer)

Force sub is practically what I would call a blank sub class just so I can get into XH forest for testing, so that's essentially no subclass... But Fighter sub is only doing ~30% more damage. Don't be deceived by the damage increase. It's majorly caused by the higher s-atk.

All tested on an XH Oodan with a 1* sword with crits.

Maybe high class bonus and weapon bonus don't work either. but that'll just bring the PA value to 95.2% (47.6% + 11.9%) of the said amount.

But that's just looking at what works on it. The PA itself is a nice burst option.
    I mean it says that Just Attack and Class Skills don't work.

It's in no way garbage, so I don't know what you're talking about when you say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Force sub is practically what I would call a blank sub class just so I can get into XH forest for testing, so that's essentially no subclass...
    When I want to do something without a subclass, I change my main class to Hero so that subclass is removed, and then switch to the main class I intent to use. Of course the problem with having to repopulate the pallets exist.

well that garbage PA is doing a little too good for Hu buddy
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Jesus Christ. You guys can't read at all. Also, it's actual worth is roughly 2.5 overends in 210 frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    When I want to do something without a subclass, I change my main class to Hero so that subclass is removed, and then switch to the main class I intent to use. Of course the problem with having to repopulate the pallets exist.
    XH forest requires a subclass sadly.

Did you even bother to Guard Stance + 40% unconditional damage? Have you not seen any of the EnQ progress that made Hu jump even further thanks to IC?
    PSO2 NGS