Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

It seemed to mess with Chrome when I had the "better history" plugin loaded I think. Pages wouldn't load up in it although obviously PSO2 was working fine and that.... OTHER browser that came with Windows worked as well.

this happened to me with my old cpu , ( it was REALLY old ) with my new one I can freely alt tab and do whatever with pso2 open

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

By the way, I found out later that the plugin was just crashing as a result of chrome itself freaking out.... which is lovely. Love you too gameguard.

Have the same problem, even tried the beta version of Chrome and same issue. Problem only started after restarting Chrome so it can update itself. Should have known better, the Mac version of Chrome f-ed up youtube videos, but that one they had fixed in a day with a new version of Chrome right away. This problem? Doesn't seem anybody noticed.

The problem is with nprotect gameguard. This has happened to me on other games before a few years back, mainly from Flyff and Grand Chase. We're gonna have to wait till gameguard updates and hopefully that will fix it.
    Always looking at the not too distant sky...

Yeah Gameguard is messing up my chrome as well...but like everyone has been mentioning, if you have chrome and the sites you want to navigate already open before you launch PSO2, you should be able to navigate it still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

As of this morning gameguard is stomping all over my chrome. As soon as I launch PSO2 plugins start crashing, pages stop loading, etc. If I close chrome and try to relaunch it every single plugin crashes instantly and pages won't load.

Up until last night everything was going perfectly fine. Great job once again, gameguard.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

They probably got wind of the EQ Alert plugins and are determined to crash it OR it could be another lame attempt to run off us "Baka Gaijins" from the servers since they know most of us COMPLAIN ABOUT EACH AND EVERY LITTLE THING!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    it could be another lame attempt to run off us "Baka Gaijins" from the servers since they know most of us COMPLAIN ABOUT EACH AND EVERY LITTLE THING!
    This is probably the least rational conclusion you have ever drawn here, and that is really making a statement.

"These players respond to things we do wrong, how should we handle it?"
    "Well it's not like we can ignore what our players say on a couple websites, so start making random programs that many of them don't even use crash."

Get a grip son.

I also had this problem and a simple "fix" is to run chrome in no-sandbox mode. In the target field for chrome, type this in :

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -no-sandbox

Should work for now however doing so disables security features.