Page 110 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    But, Velvet got a full update today, thanks to these awesome caseal parts that have been released.
    I have to agree, these are nice looking parts and they work for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    Spoiler!
    GP-02 Physalis, is that you?

Just a very minor update on Teresa with one of the new Inner Wears. I really like being able to have something around her neck without needing to adjust the choker to fit just right without clipping; my only issue, that I'm sure I will forget about with enough time, is the little sliver of green that the Inner Wear leaves just above her shorts.
    [Not going to spoiler box since it is just a single picture]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    my only issue, that I'm sure I will forget about with enough time, is the little sliver of green that the Inner Wear leaves just above her shorts.
    Why not try the second default inner wear? Unless the one you are currently using is needed for this outfit.
    If I am not mistaken, the second default inner wear, would not be visible at all.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

@Anduril: That looks really nice, and I agree with redroses, try the 2nd default inner.

Got the parted ponytail for Amori, combined it with the long sideburns from last scratch
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    Why not try the second default inner wear? Unless the one you are currently using is needed for this outfit.
    If I am not mistaken, the second default inner wear, would not be visible at all.
    That's what she had before; the main reason I want this one is to have the choker that it comes with, that way I can free up the accessory slot where I had the Gothic Choker. But, like I said, that sliver is just a minor thing that I'll probably get used to soon enough; if anything, it does match the photon glow from the Viola Flow Outer Wear.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 8, 2016 at 02:48 PM.

@Cubey
    Congratulations on telling a story. Your first shot has amazing reflective lighting. Extremely noticeable on the legs. Nab is very good for what SEGA worked with to create as much natural lighting as possible. It makes Forest my favorite map because of that. Your last shot finished things nicely.

Posts like these are amazing because whether one loves the post or hates you for it, no one can deny you because you actually told a story, and have gone farther than most people.

@Anduril

Your screenshot taking skills have always been solid. I wish this game had texturing done right. On your shot the texture of the floor beneath your legs has much higher quality than the texture behind your character. The quality on the background makes it almost look like a natural blur that works to focus the attention on the front.

Your character is neat and clean in that shot that you can actually cut out a 275x275 of the face and a little bit of work, can make an Avatar out of it. Something like this...

Anyhow I like your screenshots.
    Your character reminds me of Dejah in a way from "The princess of Mars"
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Spoiler!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Ok, Here is my first attempt at focusing this thread if people are willing to participate and contribute to it. I want to introduce a seasonal theme for us as well as an action theme, which fall in line with the limited quest; and a challenge theme to get others involved.

Here are the type of Screenshots I'd like to see:
    Spoiler!
    The themes seem pretty solid and should show past outfits more love. Not sure how serious people will be with figuring out what is fun and what is AC, but it should be pretty cool. I agree that more group shots would be nice to see. Will be interesting to see what sort of unified theme people come up with with. Maybe make use of the uncommon outfits, like these,
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Spoiler!
    Personally I prefer this, but it really depends on what sort of image you want to give her. This one for example gives her a sort of darker image, making her more serious and scarier to take on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    My only nitpick for this set is that the hands are HUGE. Just a little too big ,even with adjusting sliders in este. But I stare at my character's lovely metal rear anyway when I play.
    Spoiler!
    Wow MultiCore got huge. Shield is a nice touch though. If I didn't know any better, I figured you were trying to become a AIS.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    But, like I said, that sliver is just a minor thing that I'll probably get used to soon enough; if anything, it does match the photon glow from the Viola Flow Outer Wear.
    Not sure if it helps or not, but you could think of it like a panty flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Spoiler!
    Who!?

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Nothing exciting, just dat new fash:
    [spoiler-box]
    Spoiler!
    Looks exciting enough....

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Spoiler!
    The shield only worked for that particular screenshot since it was a shoulder shield angled for that purpose there
    Teal and purple work pretty well together. Never knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukipon View Post
    Spoiler!
    I like that angle. For some reason I can't pull off shots like that, it always looks weird for me when I take them diagonally, but for others they look great.
    If anyone wants to do a group or duo shot sometimes just hit me up.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?