Hi, I currently have a level 100 skyly humar, a level 33 Purplenum RAmar, and a level 18 Pinkal FOmar. I just created a redria FOnewm, and i was wondering if any of the last three characters would be better off as a different class, while keeping the section ID's. Would a RAmarl be better than a RAmar? and if i have a FOnewm i might not need a FOmar, what is a good replacement? For the record, this is on the cube and im offline, thank you.

About the title, i was gonna ask if i should keep pinkal or not but upon reading through a drop chart i decided to keep it, sorry for the confusion O_o

New Title: Optimum 4-character setup for these 4 ID's

humar and ramar and there section i.d.'s are fine.

last two should be...

redria FOnewearl (my fav and what i am)
    melee force with section i.d. of Oran.(can get some good items )

thats my opinion and i hope you find me helpful.

I think that's jumping to conclusions to go off and assume that he wishes to have a melee FO at all. He already added that he wishes to keep Pinkal. Personally, I would tend to agree.

It really doesn't necessarily matter which colors suit what class, especially if you intend to share items between characters. In that case, pick the Section IDs that can get the items you wish to get.

Your Skyly is fine. Skyly gets lots of swords. Purplenum is fine for a RAmar, though if you're looking to find more rifles or shots, you'd need a different ID.

Asking if RAmarl is better than RAmar would open up a whole can of worms. It's all in how you like to play the game.

Having a Redria couldn't hurt, either. They get some good drops in the form of armors and stat units, including the God/Battle, which is exclusive to Redria.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

No problem with that =) i just dont want to invest the time in leveling a character only to find out i dont like the playstyle at all. Other than resta, jellen, zalure, ryuker and anti, i really dont use any other techs on my hunter, so im glad i didn't make a hunewearl. And yes, i plan on transfering items to my other characters (its offline only and i see NO problem with twinking) already got 5 rare guns from my hunter on my ranger, which is why i made a redria fonewm, which would also benefit my hunter.

Right now im satisfied with the skyly/purplenum/pinkal/redria setup, it gets me most every item i could want and should be fine to support my different chars. All that i am concerned about now is getting a 4-character setup that would fit it well. My humar is staying, not gonna restart him. From the looks of things, my fonewm is gonna outclass my fomar in damage and soloing ability so my fomar is probably expendable. I like my ramar so far, hes destroying everything in his path, but if ramarl would suit solo offline better i wanted to catch the mistake now.
    Thanks for all of your help both of you, now i just need to ask whether it would be a better idea to keep my ramar or switch it to some other kind, as well as what would be the most unique playstyle to replace my fomar, it'd be a character i'd be compelled to level just as much as my other chars, and i dont really feel like playing a clone because it will probably get boring quickly

Don't worry, there is nothing illegit about giving a new character good equipment, mags, materials, etc. if you found them with other characters.

I personally like RAmars. They have the highest ATA in the game, so you can give a nice shiny POW mag and they can certainly bring the house down. I'm building a Hamburger mag for my RAmar that will be 10/170/20/0. But again it's up to you. PSO is great in the way that not only are there different classes, each specific one has its strengths.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-02-16 20:47 ]</font>
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB