Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

I guess I technically got a few 13stars out of it, but frankly, I feel like I went in there for naught.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i don't know if it's just me but since they added dengeki badges as campaign drops there was a raise of leeches that didn't do anything outside of following from cell to cell, what do I input for reporting them?
    the leeches were there from the start, from the scrubs with Gryphon units +1-8/a CF wep at +0 fresh from completion to the +31 random affix 13*/Ideal 12* mix blights. The badges didnt have any effect into getting people to run this more, just one more drop ruining the loot pool.

Alternatively report them for poor gear, what Ive been doing the past few weeks and other things too. "but i need good gear to BE good right? surely you dont mind me doing a little leeching" but theyre too lazy to work on a full Basilis weapon. I mean come on

at this point, Expert Block equipment req's should be forced, not something people can do then drop the gear

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    at this point, Expert Block equipment req's should be forced, not something people can do then drop the gear
    Forced how? What about the people using 11* units on purpose or 10-12* weapons for their latents (or shifta boots)
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Forced how? What about the people using 11* units on purpose or 10-12* weapons for their latents (or shifta boots)
    use your head friendo, just because you used your main to get the Req's done doesnt mean I want you on your Alt with Nox lazy grind/non or partially grinded 13* @ Lv75/49. your of no help when you do this, heck even partner bots are more useful

与ダメージが17%上昇。定間隔で吹き飛ばしを無効化するバリアを展開 17% Barrier, disables knockback

apparently slave nt latent

the +31 random affix 13*/Ideal 12* mix blights.
    You really need to mellow out. Maybe then you could get some friends so you don't need to pug EQs anymore.

use your head friendo, just because you used your main to get the Req's done doesnt mean I want you on your Alt with Nox lazy grind/non or partially grinded 13* @ Lv75/49. your of no help when you do this, heck even partner bots are more useful
    That doesn't explain how the game would determine if you are not at expert gear status.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

That doesn't explain how the game would determine if you are not at expert gear status.
    Kril is saying people shouldn't be able to join expert MPAs if they aren't wearing +35 weapons in every slot, aren't level 75/75 (even though there's an explicit 75/75 or 80/80 requirement for quests where it actually matters), and aren't wearing +10 12* units.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Kril is saying people shouldn't be able to join expert MPAs if they aren't wearing +35 weapons in every slot, aren't level 75/75 (even though there's an explicit 75/75 or 80/80 requirement for quests where it actually matters), and aren't wearing +10 12* units.
    What about needing all +20 rings, all 60 ele, all 4 affix+, all SP allocated in active trees

rip Austere and Guren katana
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

What about needing all +20 rings, all 60 ele, all 4 affix+, all SP allocated in active trees

rip Austere and Guren katana
    Also if your atk is below 4k you explode, and the game uninstalls.