Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    That doesn't explain how the game would determine if you are not at expert gear status.
    The titles confirm you are and they can easily implement a system that right as you load the quest, it checks gear and locks out gear that doesnt meet the req's. your not locked into lets say one unit set or rings, just what doesnt meet the req's

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You really need to mellow out. Maybe then you could get some friends so you don't need to pug EQs anymore.
    I've been with a few teams with your type though, it doesn't mean theyre topping EQ's speed or rather theyre just PUGs in team form. Makes almost zero difference.

Kril is saying people shouldn't be able to join expert MPAs if they aren't wearing +35 weapons in every slot, aren't level 75/75 (even though there's an explicit 75/75 or 80/80 requirement for quests where it actually matters), and aren't wearing +10 12* units.
    you can easily meet all these reqs and still be bad but the forced Equipment would make it even less badder i guess, not gonna write an essay for this right now

Also if your atk is below 4k you explode, and the game uninstalls.
    think you meant if your dps is below 20k it should

waiting for affix req eventually too, no more: Gryphon/All Res3/Stam3/React3/Arm3 etc
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 5, 2017 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I've been with a few teams with your type though, it doesn't mean theyre topping EQ's speed or rather theyre just PUGs in team form. Makes almost zero difference.
    Uhhh, I'm like the worst person to use as a metric based on your standards. I meant people who play like you. If you really think the difference is that big then 4-8 good players should be way better than a full MPA of bad ones. But if you think people like that are so rare that you can't, then maybe you should stop holding everyone to those standards.

Uhhh, I'm like the worst person to use as a metric based on your standards. I meant people who play like you. If you really think the difference is that big then 4-8 good players should be way better than a full MPA of bad ones. But if you think people like that are so rare that you can't, then maybe you should stop holding everyone to those standards.
    kinda hard to get a lot of good players at once when theyre all spread out in different teams or just not on one at all, thats not to say that even the best idk lets say 4 players can even enjoy carrying the other 8 in a TMPA. Heck even running PUGS in the right block are a helluva lot faster than 90% of the teams out there. I mean the Casual vs Hardcore debate the only issue is people just dont get better at all ensuing excuses for them when your calling them out or asking why but its w/e its like this in just about every game outside MMO's as well

i could by all means take screenshots of peoples gear through out Lilipa Boost week, would it help? no but it gets the point across that im sure most people are aware of. I mean, HU/RA using launcher on everything and refuses to WB, good player ya?

kinda hard to get a lot of good players at once when theyre all spread out in different teams
    Yeah, I guess it is harder to keep in contact with other people when you could be complaining about the quality of randoms on forums instead. Seriously, if it's really THAT much of a problem start your own team and vet the members yourself. I really get tired of people looking down on other players for not doing everything in their power to min-max, then turning around and saying "But organizing my own groups is haaaaaard". Maybe instead of trying to rely on other people to organize things for you, you do it your self.

even the best idk lets say 4 players can even enjoy carrying the other 8 in a TMPA.
    Then don't bring the rest of the MPA? I never said you had to do it with other people.

Yeah, I guess it is harder to keep in contact with other people when you could be complaining about the quality of randoms on forums instead. Seriously, if it's really THAT much of a problem start your own team and vet the members yourself. I really get tired of people looking down on other players for not doing everything in their power to min-max, then turning around and saying "But organizing my own groups is haaaaaard". Maybe instead of trying to rely on other people to organize things for you, you do it your self.
    Organizing isnt hard by any means, like i said, theyre on other teams, theyre gonna stick to them first before joining me for w/e. Thats just how it is with spread out people. I'm not asking for full on max gear either, asking for people to do 150 on everything is well "too much" for how "complicated" the Affixing system is in this game despite guides and a simulator to work with.

you and a few others got this really funny stigma thinking i dont have any friends for some reason, its a real kicker but you finally got me to say something about it considering I'm the one who shows them this place every once and awhile for a chuckle but hey, to each their own i guess

Then don't bring the rest of the MPA? I never said you had to do it with other people.
    you want to keep the team alive? well you gotta bring them right? otherwise its not a team

also wouldnt matter where I'd complain either, Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr etc same stuff different outlet
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 5, 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Organizing isnt hard by any means, like i said, theyre on other teams, theyre gonna stick to them first before joining me for w/e.
    Then clearly they aren't of the same mindset as you, because I don't see why someone would choose play with their team over genuinely good players if they cared about all this. Unless their teams are full of good players, in which case why not join one of those teams?

I'm not asking for full on max gear either, asking for people to do 150 on everything is well "too much" for how "complicated" the Affixing system is in this game despite guides and a simulator to work with.
    No one is asking for max gear, that would be dumb. It's the most expensive, and time consuming part of gearing your character, while also being the least cost effective, no amount of guides or simulators can change that, and some people just decide it's not worth the time or effort.

you and a few others got this really funny stigma thinking i dont have any friends for some reason, its a real kicker but you finally got me to say something about it considering I'm the one who shows them this place every once and awhile for a chuckle but hey, to each their own i guess
    My bad I only used the word friends because I couldn't really think of another way to word it, but I just kinda meant, like minded people that you regularly play with.

you want to keep the team alive? well you gotta bring them right? otherwise its not a team
    You keep saying team this and team that. I'm not talking about running with random team mates from a 20+ person team. I'm talking about forming a small static group of like-minded players.

also wouldnt matter where I'd complain either, Reddit, Twitter, Tumblr etc same stuff different outlet
    That doesn't change what I said at all.

You couldn't possibly gate affixes; the skill and builds out there are way too nebulous to stop anyone from doing whatever the heck they want. It's like, do you want the guy in your MPA who has like, 130+ S-ATK gear, but has only 900 HP and sucks ass at FI/HU and gets himself killed 75% of the time he pops LB, or do you want the guy who builds for HP/PP and consistently pushes 20~25k DPS despite not having as much S-ATK as the other guy?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You couldn't possibly gate affixes; the skill and builds out there are way too nebulous to stop anyone from doing whatever the heck they want. It's like, do you want the guy in your MPA who has like, 130+ S-ATK gear, but has only 900 HP and sucks ass at FI/HU and gets himself killed 75% of the time he pops LB, or do you want the guy who builds for HP/PP and consistently pushes 20~25k DPS despite not having as much S-ATK as the other guy?
    Just make it so if you die in the game you die in real life.

Sword Art Star Online 2
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Then clearly they aren't of the same mindset as you, because I don't see why someone would choose play with their team over genuinely good players if they cared about all this. Unless their teams are full of good players, in which case why not join one of those teams?
    good one friend

It's the most expensive, and time consuming part of gearing your character, while also being the least cost effective, no amount of guides or simulators can change that, and some people just decide it's not worth the time or effort.
    why in improve in anything then? let the game play for you

My bad I only used the word friends because I couldn't really think of another way to word it, but I just kinda meant, like minded people that you regularly play with.
    not offended by it by any means, just thought it was funny a few people here to tend to say this which i can think like wise but i dont say it to them

You keep saying team this and team that. I'm not talking about running with random team mates from a 20+ person team. I'm talking about forming a small static group of like-minded players.
    those are somewhat hard to find let alone getting them to stick around, they may stay for like a week before going off and being solo again or flat out dont want to play with anyone. I know theres more JP than Eng players but its rather problematic to a degree

That doesn't change what I said at all.
    war never changes

make pso2 great again