Page 958 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 458858908948955956957958959960961968100810581458 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 16750

Great successes seem to be within 67-100% of the merit values or 1-33% of the demerit values based on my estimation with spending 9 digits meseta leveling it up and still at level 49, oh my god.

It varies with each tech recipe. With a PP demerit of 1-6, getting a 1 or 2 PP demerit would be a great success.
    Last edited by Bellion; Oct 31, 2014 at 02:11 AM. Reason: I can't English, please send help.

Your theory is pretty much what I was expecting going into this, and it's what I expected based on previous crafting experiences. However it doesn't seem to apply to PP-based merits, unless only 10% of my great successes were based on merit. In which case, why would that happen?

I can hardly make any sense out of the data I've collected lol

Most great successes have had relatively low demerits though. I guess I should start recording those results as well.
    Last edited by branflakes325; Oct 31, 2014 at 02:21 AM.

Specifically for that -12 to -3PP Foie, you'll need at least -10PP for a great success or approximately -15.x meter or lower distance reduction demerit.

I'm not certain of the exact value of the demerit, but I know that it's the minimum for the great success of the PP reduction merit value.

Maybe starting from even -17.4 you'll get a great success for the demerit, who knows. 33% and 66.6-67% seems to be the magic here.
    Last edited by Bellion; Oct 31, 2014 at 02:37 AM.

I assume the reason why tech crafting is so expensive is cause you re-craft time and again to get a great success for every technique?
    Cause without, the boost is very small?

Also, o.O. 460 HP from affixes and 1400 HP total HP. Wow.

BTW, I am looking forward to the reactions when 5 fodder affixing and new gear comes out. We really need a topic where people make pictures of their reactions.

Anyway, breached the 200 million Meseta mark. 211 million atm, hopefully a lot more when I log in this evening and someone bought my old dagger and knuckle I'm selling for 9 million each.

I'm very glad I have been too lazy to first sell and then NPC to make room all my 2000+fodder items.
    Only thing I sold was a 7s Knight Gear Soul unit I bought for 1.7 or 1.8 mil on the last day of the LQ and sold for 4 mil recently (could have gone to 4.5 easily but wanted a quick sale and not risk the price dropping).

When we get 5 fodder affixing I can easily refine my fodder into tons of 3-5s stuff and easily upgrade my stuff for cheap.
    Still gonna keep a lot of fodder around (also some 2-3s in case I need to upslot) for 12-13* weapons.

I hope when 13* get introduced 12* will get a big drop boost cause I haven't gotten any yet.
    Then again, aside from Orochima - Agito there isn't any 12* that strikes my fancy.
    But I hope this will get fixed soon and we will get new, better 12* weapons that are stronger than current 11* but a notable amount (as in, 10-20% instead of 5 or maybe not at all).

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I assume the reason why tech crafting is so expensive is cause you re-craft time and again to get a great success for every technique?
    Cause without, the boost is very small?

Also, o.O. 460 HP from affixes and 1400 HP total HP. Wow.

BTW, I am looking forward to the reactions when 5 fodder affixing and new gear comes out. We really need a topic where people make pictures of their reactions.

Anyway, breached the 200 million Meseta mark. 211 million atm, hopefully a lot more when I log in this evening and someone bought my old dagger and knuckle I'm selling for 9 million each.

I'm very glad I have been too lazy to first sell and then NPC to make room all my 2000+fodder items.
    Only thing I sold was a 7s Knight Gear Soul unit I bought for 1.7 or 1.8 mil on the last day of the LQ and sold for 4 mil recently (could have gone to 4.5 easily but wanted a quick sale and not risk the price dropping).

When we get 5 fodder affixing I can easily refine my fodder into tons of 3-5s stuff and easily upgrade my stuff for cheap.
    Still gonna keep a lot of fodder around (also some 2-3s in case I need to upslot) for 12-13* weapons.

I hope when 13* get introduced 12* will get a big drop boost cause I haven't gotten any yet.
    Then again, aside from Orochima - Agito there isn't any 12* that strikes my fancy.
    But I hope this will get fixed soon and we will get new, better 12* weapons that are stronger than current 11* but a notable amount (as in, 10-20% instead of 5 or maybe not at all).
    Wow, I was thought my goal of 100m was a lot. You've doubled that lol! I'm starting to sell a lot of high priced unit fodders but it seems like people aren't interested in them.
    Can't we all just get along?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

And I still sit here with my casual 10 mil cause I find fuck all to sell :3

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    And I still sit here with my casual 10 mil cause I find fuck all to sell :3
    I hit 20 mil once...
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

I hit almost 30 mil once, then I blew it all on Dance 20 >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    I hit almost 30 mil once, then I blew it all on Dance 20 >.>
    Twas the best purchase of my life. o3o

I regret nothing.

Planning making Soul/IV/Mod/Ability/T-boost Gunne Set once the 5x affix thing hits.

1 of 9 complete:

Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda