Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well... 6 Stones are needed to make a Bio Weapon. 30 Ores are needed to make 1 Stone. And 90 Fragments are needed to make 1 Ore. That's all ! =)

You get Fragments and a few Ores if you're lucky during the 70 XQ Stages. One full XQ run gives 15/25 Ores and 1 Catalyst when you clear Stage 70.

Each XQ Quest has its own Fragments/Ores/Stones type. Catalysts are used to "convert" the type of a Stone. I don't think it's that hard to understand.

Now, I don't think Bio Weapons will be outdated with the new UQ since they are MultiClass AND have a really good Potential (6%/7%/8% JA Bonus). :|

First of all, Sugar Daddy
    Klotho has now 3 weekly cos for xqs. This won't be near enough stones but getting 800k and 3 xq passes back per week can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Step 1: Ask yourself do you really like the Class that you now main (or possibly as a Sub-class) because once you get the pertinent Bio Weapon, you will be unable to sell it nor trade it.
    Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?
    Bio are all class weapons.
    And it's not like you have to run XQs with the class you want to get a weapon for.
    Rather, check for which class you want a strong weapon and for which Bio is a good choice.
    For example I would have gotten Bio tmgs cause they are the strongest tmgs. I only don't cause with all these upcoming changes to equipment it's pointless to commit to anything atm.

Also, titles give you a ton of Large stones.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Being lazy is like the one thing PSO2 team excels at
    trudat

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

XQs are definitely getting more floors. There's a datamined audio file for "All stages complete!" which isn't yet used. As of stage 70, it still says "To be continued" at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

There's also the titles that reward high tier XQ stones. The remaining stones required is obtained during your full XQ runs for the catalysts to convert the title stones.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Speaking of those titles - There's more than enough titles to get 5+ XQ weapons without ever having to run XQs.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Fun! I like doing XQs, and you might have to do a lot of them depending on your titles.

Start at floor 1 and go directly to the top floor. Don't repeat anything (unless you DC mid-mission, but then it doesn't count since you don't actually clear that mission). Repeat until you have enough stones.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Oct 28, 2014 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    First of all, Sugar Daddy
    Klotho has now 3 weekly cos for xqs. This won't be near enough stones but getting 800k and 3 xq passes back per week can't hurt.

And it's not like you have to run XQs with the class you want to get a weapon for.
    Rather, check for which class you want a strong weapon and for which Bio is a good choice.
    For example I would have gotten Bio tmgs cause they are the strongest tmgs. I only don't cause with all these upcoming changes to equipment it's pointless to commit to anything atm.

Dude, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Yes, Bio Weapons are All-Class, duh... But if you don't really like the class that you play why the hell would you waste your time and get it in the first place? You can't even sell the thing on the player's market...

I don't post a lot, but I'm constantly reading other people's posts on PSOW, and I must say that a lot of your posts are.... misguided to say the least.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 28, 2014 at 08:41 AM.

Step 1: Ask yourself do you really like the Class that you now main (or possibly as a Sub-class) because once you get the pertinent Bio Weapon, you will be unable to sell it nor trade it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post

Dude, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Yes, Bio Weapons are All-Class, duh... But if you don't really like the class that you play why the hell would you waste your time and get it in the first place? You can't even sell the thing on the player's market...

I don't post a lot, but I'm constantly reading other people's posts on PSOW, and I must say that a lot of your posts are.... misguided to say the least.
    Sounds like Megidolaon doesn't care about using PAs. That's why your class (or subclass) has to do with everything.
    Ship 2 - Something Legit
    Pugas...BR..70..HU..66
    Maria....TE..70..BR..52
    Aiden....RA..52..HU..28

Cause you made it sound like you need to play the class you are getting the bio weapon for.
    Very awkward post by you.