Page 357 of 683 FirstFirst ... 257307347354355356357358359360367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 6822
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    The only real solution is to fucking nuke Arizona.
    D:

FOCL

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    D:

FOCL
    First we airlift Nitro. Then unholy conflagration will cleanse the land.

Need to see a doctor but I can't really take off work. Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Need to see a doctor but I can't really take off work. Great.
    Any available on weekends or late? Or do you work then too?

My desktop decided to either have the motherboard stop recognizing the RAM, or both sticks of RAM bit it at the same time. And I was going to pay bills tonight (luckily I don't think any are due immediately).
    At least I just got my tax refund I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    First we airlift Nitro. Then unholy conflagration will cleanse the land.
    Wait, flames are unholy? I thought fire and brimstone was totally holy, which is why it makes evil people suffer.

(Disclaimer: This post is intended solely for amusement, and should not be taken seriously. At all. By anyone. Or else you're my next post in this thread)
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Any available on weekends or late? Or do you work then too?
    Believe it or not, aside from the emergency room at the hospital, pretty much all the doctors here are closed in the afternoon and weekends. I'll just need to find a way to get out for an appointment.

I just realized that I'm a callous psychopath that has to attempt to attack and/or hurt other people, lest destroy myself from built-up anger.

The scariest part is, I'm not sure if this is a rant, or just a confession.

Not sure if I deserve anything anymore.

Quite a predicament.

Cousin came in to town for a few weeks and we had a blast catching up. I hate to see him go, but by the same token, I'm also glad to see him take that History Channel bullshit and those sensationalist pseudo-"documentaries" with him. For someone who complains that America is resembling the movie Idiocracy more and more each day, you'd think he'd be a bit more selective in where he gets his information from. I didn't have the heart to tell him that if he keeps this up, he's just a few episodes of "Ancient Aliens" away from watering his crops with Gatorade.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

A castle clouded beyond the mist and rime, in the depths of your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Missing a certain someone because they had to suddenly move, and they currently don't have internet access, and don't know when they will get internet, so I don't get to talk to them... I just hope the move went well and that they're starting to settle in well enough, and that they manage to get internet soon. .__.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    At least that sounds like something with a remedy, just a matter of time. I think they would feel honored that someone would wait for them like that. Hang in there.
    I'm with her on that one! Hang in there! *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Shakuri View Post
    - Exit mall after getting replacement phone and being bothered by some stupid people for 40 minutes.
    - Realize motorcycle is on its side.
    - Upon further inspection, notice nuts and bolts all over the place.
    - Pull bike up (mind you, this thing weighs four times as much as I do). Slip on spilled oil, drop bike and fall on top of it. Giving myself a few cuts and bruises in the process.
    - Idiot turns into the spot I'm in and almost runs me down. <<<I'm sure they didn't see me, but damn was I mad about that at the time.

Whoever hit my bike could have at least left a post it note or something. Nope, that would be too honest. If I weren't so lazy I'd drive around this entire fucking city looking for something that resembles having hit a motorcycle, and if the coloring is remotely close to my paint, I'm kicking their babies/babymakers.

I guess I'm mad about this because in all of the years I've been a rider, I've never gotten in an accident or done any damage to my bike. Then the one time it gets damaged (BADLY), I wasn't even involved in it.

I hate people.
    Ouch. That sucks to say the least!
    I'd be pretty upset if it were me too! *comforts*

I wish I had a bike too! I couldn't even afford a license though! *pouts*
    Why do I even want one!? >.<
    I have to try to think of something else...

Stupid bikes...

Sick of Facebook, lol. Every few minutes, I gotta see some stupid-ass post about "like this pic if u agree wit dis" or "like dis pic if u luv Jesus or ur going 2 hell lolzzzzzz" , if it weren't for the fact that I use it to keep in touch with friends and Family back home, I would stop using it altogether. Phew, OK. Now that I've gotten THAT off of my chest.. First day off in a couple of days, I'm tired as shit, and I'm pretty much forcing myself to clean.

...Its not going very well.