Page 255 of 683 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257258265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 6822

wait a minute... didn't i work for GIANT FOOD SNS?

I will say this though, hurling 60+ bags of probably 10 gallon bags of ice was quite invigorating when already pissed off beyond human control.
    Last edited by Sayara; Apr 19, 2011 at 09:14 AM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I hate days like today. I have tons of school work to do and there are two new games coming out. Decisions, decisions.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Nope. Looked into it a bit, sounds a bit hard, but something awesome to learn.
    Godspeed, you crazy shining star.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Nope. Looked into it a bit, sounds a bit hard, but something awesome to learn.
    If you're being serious, I say go for it. I personally love bagpipe music. It gives me that ancient, Celtic vibe whenever I hear it, and it invigorates and excites me. I don't understand why most other people rag on it, or think it's "weird". I think it's great.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Apr 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: changed wording

The one computer I have that can play any recent game hit an unrecoverable bsod while I was trying to update my phone and that has thrown a huge kink in to my plans for the week. Luckily the only thing on it were some Episode 3 videos, Minecraft, and PSU so it shouldn't be too hard to just start over. It means loosing my Minecraft world but I suppose it can't be helped.
    Last edited by Mike; Apr 20, 2011 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The one computer I have that can play any recent game hit an unrecoverable bsod while I was trying to update my phone and that has thrown a huge kink in to my planes for the week. Luckily the only thing on it were some Episode 3 videos, Minecraft, and PSU so it shouldn't be too hard to just start over. It means loosing my Minecraft world but I suppose it can't be helped.
    A friend of mine who hosts a multiplayer Minecraft server world I started back in November or so has to make new temporary worlds for us to mess around in every time there's a new update because all the mods we use no longer work, and we have to wait until they get updated as well. It kinda sucks, but if we build something cool, he has a program that can apparently copy/paste different areas onto different worlds so we can continue using them in our original world. That said, it's a good idea to keep such data backed up onto a USB drive or something, in case something like that happens again.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    A friend of mine who hosts a multiplayer Minecraft server world I started back in November or so has to make new temporary worlds for us to mess around in every time there's a new update because all the mods we use no longer work, and we have to wait until they get updated as well. It kinda sucks, but if we build something cool, he has a program that can apparently copy/paste different areas onto different worlds so we can continue using them in our original world. That said, it's a good idea to keep such data backed up onto a USB drive or something, in case something like that happens again.
    If you could send me the link for that program I would greatly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    If you could send me the link for that program I would greatly appreciate it.
    I think this is what he uses, but I'm not exactly sure... he does all the editing now, so I don't know how it works. I think he's at work or something atm (he hasn't been replying to my IM's, anyway), but I'll ask him once he gets back.

*EDIT* - I was right, it's MCEdit.
    Last edited by Tetsaru; Apr 20, 2011 at 04:37 PM.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Elementary/middle schoolers who think they're cool, fooling around with laser pointers on a moving bus, causing that bus to crash into a van and continuing to do it an hour later after a new bus arrives while it's on a busy highway.

I had to break their little toys to get them to stop. Then the bus driver kicked them off the bus. Problem solved, since the head of the school probably will kick them off the bus for the rest of the year.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    continuing to do it an hour later after a new bus arrives
    I cannot tell if you were joking or not. In all my years of taking the bus to school I don't think I have ever experienced anything like that. Although, I do recall a classmate of mine jumping out the emergency window of a moving bus.