Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everyone's PCs are all different. It's extremely difficult to get consistent results when computers vary so much.
    It's not just the hardware, but how the software handles the hardware, and how combinations of hardware and software affect each other.
    So there's absolutely no meaning in anyone saying "it works for me so it should work for everybody else".
    It's like saying "I live in a house on Earth, so there must be an identical alien just like myself on Pluto doing the exact same thing right now."
    I'm pretty certain that's an extremely low possibility.

Instead of a PC, if it was a console, that would make more sense, because consoles are built to be basically the same.
    It's why people like consoles - more simple, less hassle. Plug in and play. Or at least it used to be that way.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Sep 7, 2015 at 07:29 AM.

I'm actually a nice guy
    I wouldn't trust people who said that to themselves. Always find out that people who said that are almost the worst scum on eath, as in, liars, constant backstabbers, attention whores, and even delictive/conflicting individuals such as drug sellers, rapists and thugs.

Not saying you're any of those, but the thing with displaying an ignore list won't help you mitigate your clearly obvious attention deficit, due to making a topic to ask a question that would be easily asked here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385 and we would have saved the drama of your signature in the first place.

Makes me really think you love this kind of stuff.

And now with the topic in hand, you just could move entire pso2 folder and just redownload tweaker and english patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Im personally not a fan of a public "ignore_list" type of thing. Just ignore their posts by entering in their name on the "ignore list" you got on the User CP page (where you edit your info and such) its more peacekeepy.

Having x users names to me is the same as calling out someone in a thread as a bad so and so and we don't allow that either. So if you would be so kind. Get rid of it and use the ignore list function.
    I guess I did not explain myself properly. I do use the actual ignore list feature of PSOW, it's just that I put that list in my signature as well because I don't want people to waste their time replying to me when I can't see their replies. If I was on someone's ignore list, I wouldn't want to waste my time replying when they can't see my posts.

I guess I could specify this in my signature.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I would still rather you don't have it there at all personally.

and by "rather" i mean to go ahead and remove it.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    OK, so I went back to Windows 7 today, to many issues with Windows 10 as well as the weekly BSOD which are more frequent than with XP.

So PSO2 is updating via the tweaker right now, not sure if I'll get to play tonight since there's been many patches since that setup file was made. This brings me to my question, is there anyway to know which files to backup (that are part of the updates) so that I won't have to this again next time?
    i backup th4e entire pso2 folder monthly.

you can dump install it and it will run perfectly fine.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Oh that's right, we have a tech support forum
    Spoiler!

I'm gonna have to side with the_importer on this one Sayara. I don't care if you are a mod. I think the_importer is doing a courtesy by letting those blisted know that they are blisted and not waste their time typing a response that will never be seen. I know that if I was blisted (and I am certain people have blisted me here) I would like to know so I don't waste my time typing to them instead of thinking I'm getting the silent treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by RibbonSoft View Post
    I'm gonna have to side with the_importer on this one Sayara. I don't care if you are a mod. I think the_importer is doing a courtesy by letting those blisted know that they are blisted and not waste their time typing a response that will never be seen. I know that if I was blisted (and I am certain people have blisted me here) I would like to know so I don't waste my time typing to them instead of thinking I'm getting the silent treatment.
    Thanks for the support, but I don't think many people are going to see this now. Mind you, Sayara was right to put this in Tech support since this has more to do with a technical issue, but if I forgot about this forums existence, others probably did too
    Spoiler!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Aside from silly decisions about black listing people, I'm trying to do the copy/paste thing, and it's continually just reinstalling PSO2, it seems. Even though I've pointed it to the right folder. Any suggestions?