Default Unable to Open/Start PSO2/GG

Hello, Let me start off by saying i have played pso2 before and my computer can handle it, now to the problem.

So i use to run windows 8.1 and the game worked fine, i had stoped playing for mabe 3-4 months or so then i upgraded to windows 10 and tried to redownload and reinstall the game,

now i noticed that with PSO tweaker the tweaker crashed a couple of times during downloading the game files so i had to go into troubleshooting and check for the files missing and kept doing it until it was all fine now after installing all of the patches and the game files and the fixes in the troubleshooting i run into the problem where, game guard will update in the top left and then when it actually runs it wont even run at all, on my taskbar it'll show game guard open and when i try to hover over it it disappears, i have my firewall disabled and my antiviruses disabled so nothing should be closing it,

there are also times when the game will open but crash right at the start up like it'll open the pso2.exe i'll get a black screen and it'll just give me a windows error saying that the game stoped running and its checking for solutions im really not sure what to do at this point i have reinstalled the game 3 times which took about a day each. so im confused any help will be appericated because i desperatly wanna play :3 if you need any information please let me know and ill be happy to give it to you.

Did you like click on "Check on PSO2 Updates" Old Method and let it do its work and reapply english patches after installing PSO2, might fix your issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    Did you like click on "Check on PSO2 Updates" Old Method and let it do its work and reapply english patches after installing PSO2, might fix your issues.
    ill try that now iv done the new method only and that didnt work so i guess i could try the old method ill post when its done

Edit: might take about 30mins - 1h
    Last edited by 3xraze; Sep 30, 2015 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    ok so i did what you said and nothing new happend same thing keeps happening i do from time to time get a pso tweaker message after letting it run for awhile that says

PSO2 doesnt appear to have opened yet. this can be caused by Gameguard Issues, Would you like the Tweaker to try and solve the issues and relaunch the game? Yes or NO

if i hit YES sometimes it'll just close everything and nothing will happen

if i hit no it just doesnt do anything

so im assuming it has somthing to do with gameguard but everything i do nothing will fix it iv done the fix gameguard issues iv deleted the folder and let it reinstall disabled firewalls/antiviruses.
    it just seems like gameguard closes automatic not even allowing the game to open to start

I think GameGuard and Windows 10 have had a feud for awhile and I'm pretty sure a lot of people had the same problem. I believe the problem was that the offical GameGuard creators didn't update GameGuard to allow Windows 10 as an Operating System; ergo, making GameGuard close while in Windows 10. (Source)

The only way I can think of getting around this is to find a virtual OS and play off of there, but I'm not sure how that works.

iv been looking around and iv been seeing that yes windows 10 and gameguard have problems but iv also seen that some people have got it to work so im just so confused as to why i cant get it to work even tho iv tried practically everything

Different computers and different hardware, it might not properly work on yours but can work on other PCs, seems like Win 10 and gameguard still having certain issues atm until sega works on making it work properly with Win 10.