Default questions on key config and accesories??

May be a dumb question but... So I used the mage-like hat for my char and I bought new clothes and put it on but the hat just stayed there.. does that mean all 3 of those acc are impossible to change/take off? Help please

Also i play the non target mode by pressing z (much more fun plus no shooting at nothing when walking backwards) and id like to zoom out a bit. I also wish i could zoom in and look at my/others' characters.. is it possible to change mouse scroll from wep change to zoom in and zoom out?

May be a dumb question but... So I used the mage-like hat for my char and I bought new clothes and put it on but the hat just stayed there.. does that mean all 3 of those acc are impossible to change/take off? Help please
    It can be removed at anytime in the makeover shop.

Also i play the non target mode by pressing z (much more fun plus no shooting at nothing when walking backwards) and id like to zoom out a bit. I also wish i could zoom in and look at my/others' characters.. is it possible to change mouse scroll from wep change to zoom in and zoom out?
    Yes it is possible to reassign the mouse wheel to zoom (I don't remember how though). PSO2 doesn't have much zooming in or out though. The + and - keys work for zoom.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44