Page 64 of 466 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114164 ... LastLast

Deus Ex, Dead Island, Devil Survivor Overclocked, (another D game? No!! Combo Breaker!!!) SMT Strange Journey as primaries, but other games are getting in there as well.

I still have to beat Strange Journey. Stuck on Tiamat... need to look up some good anti-ice stuff to take in with me...
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Esper Illuminous View Post
    Resonance of Fate... :J
    Sega definitely did a good thing there.
    If you mean it was a good idea for Sega to have jumped into publishing it, then I agree. It's a very underrated game. I should get back into it and complete Neverland.

I've been playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 more than anything lately. I wonder when I decided I liked this thing.

Character ID: 中原小麦

I don't think it was underrated, it was the extremely unappealing battle system when it came to learning it. Those that can bare through that nonsense have said it was good.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Planning on picking up Dead Island in the coming future. It gives off the vibe of being Oblivion with Zombies.

That's good enough for me
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Planning on picking up Dead Island in the coming future. It gives off the vibe of being Oblivion with Zombies.

That's good enough for me
    What part of those trailers gave an Elder Scrolls vibe?
    Coming Soon!

People have related the melee to games of the Elder Scrolls series -- I don't know though, I think it looks more like Borderlands meets Left 4 Dead. Regardless, Dead Island is appealing and I will be getting it, but I wish people would start making real zombie games. The closest thing to one is a pretty cool project called Project Zomboid, though it's still in early stages of development: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/

I am looking forward to playing some Disgaea 4 when I get the chance! I have to mind my studies before being able to really sink my teeth into that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    What part of those trailers gave an Elder Scrolls vibe?
    The gameplay did. A majority of it is first-person melee. And yes, there's also a Borderlands feel to it as well.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    If you mean it was a good idea for Sega to have jumped into publishing it, then I agree. It's a very underrated game. I should get back into it and complete Neverland.

I've been playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 more than anything lately. I wonder when I decided I liked this thing.
    I hear ya on playing a lot of DWG3 (360). I don't even like much less watched any of the Gundam series other than Gundam Wing, but the game is pretty addictive. The DLC Gundams are fun to use as well. Got Dead Island (360) so just started playing that and right away I can tell that if you don't play with some other people the game could get boring kinda quick. Then again I normally don't play a lot of these zombie type games except Left 4 Dead 2 since I played xbox live with my younger bro.

Other games currently playing...

Dirt 3 (PC) - Just finished 1st Triangle (season i guess they call it)
    Borderlands (360) - Still workin at it lvl 31 now
    Melty Blood Actress Again (Japan PS2) - It's been awhile so givin' it some love

Dungeons of Dredmor

Atlantica Online
    Spiral Knights