Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Meh, its not like there's much to learn here. Most of the stuff that you can do in this is dead obvious and really doesn't interfere with anyone too much. The barrels have been known about since the game began essentially and unless you're new than there's not even a real chance of getting tripped up by them.

The one thing I really haven't seen mentioned I guess is symbol art spam. Through team chat, you can be pretty obnoxious with that particularly if you're playing via Vita as for whatever reason (unless they've changed it) you can put out symbol arts by touching them as fast as you can poke the screen. The ensuing noises from the SA itself and the portion of the screen stolen by said SA will likely prove quite enraging.

...but yeah not too much you can do to troll in this overall. I know. I've tried.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

No and there shouldn't PK'ing is evil! Evil from dreamcast times
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Wow, I just checked back into this thread and it looks like there are some packs of fun-dip in need of dispensing.

I can see a lot of trolling/screen-spamming and also what could be called "social engineering" in this thread, but alas there must not be any other way to cause another player HP loss.

Like, I was pouring over the weapon potentials and skill trees and it looks like sega has made for darn sure this kind of gameplay is almost completely impossible. (Not that I'm complaining. I like PSO2 a lot the way it is.)

Use nishiki.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Use nishiki.
    As a Fo/Te
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirrip View Post
    Wow, I just checked back into this thread and it looks like there are some packs of fun-dip in need of dispensing.

I can see a lot of trolling/screen-spamming and also what could be called "social engineering" in this thread, but alas there must not be any other way to cause another player HP loss.

Like, I was pouring over the weapon potentials and skill trees and it looks like sega has made for darn sure this kind of gameplay is almost completely impossible. (Not that I'm complaining. I like PSO2 a lot the way it is.)
    You said it. Through the dark arts of sorcery its possible to enable friendly fire so that you can attack and kill friendly NPCs out in the field, but the moment you hit another player the server immediately disconnects you. It's safe to say that they've taken a fair amount of precaution in preventing this kind of thing.

(Full disclosure: I only tried hitting other players with rescue guns.)

I believe that was due to the changes from confusion/panic. It was mentioned here, but we used to be able to attack each other when confused. That was fine, but it annoyed some players. (I had a kill count myself honestly.)

People who dabbled in the dark-arts were able to abuse that, and kill off whoever they wanted. I'm pretty sure the rejection from the server came with the changes to panic, but I wouldn't know for sure since I don't mess with the game in that way.

Spoiler!