Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Note that All bullet skills gain element and many gain more SE once they breech the next tier. Point of note, you gain more by doing CardPA+lv1 and Card Element+ than if you do CardPA+lv5. Cards (outside of the Neutral ones) don't gain in SEs, but the neutral ones do, so keep this in mind. I find that Element+ adds more to your overall weapon power than a couple levels of PAs do. That said, again, any bullet going from 20 to 21 and 30 to 31 gain element as well so if you like range then you should add 1PA level to your range of choice just for the bonus element as well as Element+

This may or may not be useful to you, but my setup as a Newman Female AF is the following:

Weap. Style: Incap. Transform
    Shield Style: Rapid Action

Basic abilities: Strength+LV5, Technic+LV2

Weapon Skills:
    Twin Sabers PA Level+ LV5
    Slicers PA Level+ LV2
    Saber ~or~ Claw PA Level+ LV2
    Knuckles PA Level+ LV5
    Twin Handgun PA Level+ LV1

My current pallete:
    Slicer / RCSM X2
    Twin Sabers
    Knuckles
    Saber / RCSM
    Twin Handguns
    The real hardcore players are the ones having fun! ...Me? Hehe...

Well there is no reason to say my opinion is wrong when it is just my opinion. If I was saying that the way I play is the way everyone should play then you could definitely say I'm wrong because there is no real ONE way to play acrofighter. But yeah I agree with you on the EVA thing and maybe elemental weapon.

Estimated Summary (?):
    Weapon style: A grade enhance/Elemental Weapon
    Shield Style: EVA addition/one of the photon ones (barrier or shield)
    Extra Style: Depends on how you wanna go about it, as a beast I suggest longer beast mode, soloing I say the one where your item enchantments last longer.

Basic Abilities: Depends on your race
    Beast: ATP 5 ATA 5
    Cast: ATP 5 and whichever else you want
    Human: ATP/ATA/EVA should be main priorities
    Newman: Not quite sure, maybe more EVA even though newmans have the best evasion or you could get ATP/ATA like the others and 2 EVA, really hard for me to decide because I wouldn't wanna go AF as a Newman IMO, just weird to me kinda. No offense to Kizumi.

I agree with knuckles because they have lots of moves but it really depends on if you like them or not. If so then choose at your own disposal, but I would say whichever weapons you really like, increase the level cap, me personally I have my slicers to 50 at all times and I am just capping each weapon one at a time and once all are 50 I'll switch. Maybe not gonna be easy but it gives me something to work towards, ya know? I'd say try PAs and then decide your thoughts on capping them.

Sorry for a huge post >.>
    Last edited by Wardog; Jul 31, 2011 at 08:51 PM.
    Wardog 180 Male Beast: AF20, GM20, FM20, FF20
    Wardawg 180 Male Newman: FT20, AT20, MF20
    Warpup 180 Male Cast: FM20, GM20, AF20
    Gamertag: DTS WaRDawG

Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Newman: Not quite sure, maybe more EVA even though newmans have the best evasion or you could get ATP/ATA like the others and 2 EVA, really hard for me to decide because I wouldn't wanna go AF as a Newman IMO, just weird to me kinda. No offense to Kizumi.
    None taken!

It's very much like Human AF, minus the boosts. A plus is that RCSMs do a lot of damage, with a hizeri / tech charge and GAS.
    The real hardcore players are the ones having fun! ...Me? Hehe...

Yeah that works for me Wardog! As for Newman Acrofighter it works very well. Btw Im a Newman Acrofighter / Masterforce lol. I think S class lazers plus slicers is very good but like you said we can all have our own ideas of what is best. I suppose RCSM's are not so hot on a beast or cast.