Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I have made up my mind/have a question

I was originally going to choose to max out my character as a protranser but I have decided to go for acrofighter instead. (do you think this is wise? I like to play with partys but i also like attempting to solo. human btw)

So my question(S) is now that i have decided to use the acrofighter class

1) I want to know how i should GAS it.

-----

I'm sure my main weapons will most likely be twin sabers/ saber/ slicer/ twin handgun.

and yeah probably put in those rscm or whatever they are called lol

2) any other weapon i should consider using?

---

3) should I stay a protranser?(why? its fun but i think AF would be stronger/faster overall(am i right?))

any input, I will appreciate

The route I took was to get all A rank stuff even slicers and the other Weps you can use S rank on (because of the A Grade enhancement). Get the enhanced weapon (A rank Weps do more dmg) and full custom power and as a human i dunno what you would prefer for your shield and extra style, but your base atk and ata definitely 5 but the way I solo is with 1 fist, 1 twin saber, 1 twin dagger, 1 twin claw, 1 single dagger, 1 slicer, and 2 cards, the cards because they are almost like shotguns, plus the PA Kyumeisei whatever has HP steal, I hit 1ks and steal like 100-150 HP with each shot, but that's how I play it, I never really liked RSCMs or single sabers but each wep I chose has it's purpose. If you'd like more detail I can PM you or just leave it here as well.
    Wardog 180 Male Beast: AF20, GM20, FM20, FF20
    Wardawg 180 Male Newman: FT20, AT20, MF20
    Warpup 180 Male Cast: FM20, GM20, AF20
    Gamertag: DTS WaRDawG

"The route I took was to get all A rank stuff even slicers and the other Weps you can use S rank on (because of the A Grade enhancement). "

hmm what is the A Grade Enhancment, is it an option that makes A ranks stronger?
    ------

"Get the enhanced weapon (A rank Weps do more dmg) and full custom power"

full custom power, gotcha, i think
    ----

and as a human i dunno what you would prefer for your shield and extra style,
    neither do i, i havent really looked into it. what would you recommend? i have nothing to lose if i die, and nothing to gain from being hit.

----

"but your base atk and ata definitely 5"

ok

----

"but the way I solo is with 1 fist, 1 twin saber, 1 twin dagger, 1 twin claw, 1 single dagger, 1 slicer, and 2 cards, the cards because they are almost like shotguns, plus the PA Kyumeisei whatever has HP steal, I hit 1ks and steal like 100-150 HP with each shot, but that's how I play it, "

I never knew cards were that good, okay i will try them out

-----

"I never really liked RSCMs or single sabers but each wep I chose has it's purpose."

I like playing with the single sabers and Ive been told to use ground element RSCMs for the stun effect. but I'll see what happens

---

"If you'd like more detail I can PM you or just leave it here as well."

I'll take all the advice i can get, its up to you if youd like to pm me or post here.

Yeah A grade enhancement would be your weapon style and soloing if you use buffs, the one for making them last longer could help, and I use the photon barrier (decreases dmg taken from magic attacks). And yeah with the right element card I can do 1300-1400 vs the strong element (example: light vs dark or vice versa). And full custom power is where 10/10 Weps do more damage, 12AP for level 2, and also exact attack dmg+ so you do more dmg when you crit. And yeah they can stun and ice ones freeze too but single sabers you have rising strike which is mehh and gravity strike is fairly quick but idk and spinning strike is slow and only hits like 1 enemy? Maybe 2 with the last part but yeah and when you face enemies with melee defense you can't depend on your RCSM :P which is why I like the cards because you can also strafe around and dodge stuff (example: gaozoran foie x.x) but if you do get hit, if using hP steal PA, you get that health back on seconds lol

If you want I can speak over xbox live too
    My GT is DTS WaRDawG
    Hope to see another pro AF join the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    The route I took was to get all A rank stuff even slicers and the other Weps you can use S rank on (because of the A Grade enhancement). Get the enhanced weapon (A rank Weps do more dmg) and full custom power and as a human i dunno what you would prefer for your shield and extra style, but your base atk and ata definitely 5 but the way I solo is with 1 fist, 1 twin saber, 1 twin dagger, 1 twin claw, 1 single dagger, 1 slicer, and 2 cards, the cards because they are almost like shotguns, plus the PA Kyumeisei whatever has HP steal, I hit 1ks and steal like 100-150 HP with each shot, but that's how I play it, I never really liked RSCMs or single sabers but each wep I chose has it's purpose. If you'd like more detail I can PM you or just leave it here as well.
    There is so much wrong with what your saying i don't know were to start. Cards are ok but don't gases them. You should take knuckles to 50 for a start. You should choose elemental weapon as for shield you need quick actions

Lol I never even mentioned gasing cards, besides you can go guntecher and get them to 40 where acrofighter is only 30. What I was saying was get the a grade enhancement so all your A rank weapons do more damage because elemental weapon does help but I didn't really see too much of a difference but I only had lvl 1 because lvl 2 wasn't out at the time. And I chose the photon barrier because of unsafe passage R and it helped enough to where I just didn't bother with shield style, which by the way I said that I as in me, myself, chose it, I never said he should choose it, so you really are putting words into my mouth.

Ok but RCSM are much better than cards. Plus evasion is Acrofighter's thing. Im sorry but i just don't agree with you i think you have got it really wrong when it comes to gasing Acrofighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay Jay View Post
    Ok but RCSM are much better than cards. Plus evasion is Acrofighter's thing. Im sorry but i just don't agree with you i think you have got it really wrong when it comes to gasing Acrofighter.
    mind giving me you opinion on how acrofighter should be gased?

Lol I just bluntly told you that I just chose photon barrier for unsafe passage R and A grade enhance because I have all A rank, I know AF has very high EVA but I just never switched over to the EVA boost style. I didnt even say that he/she should get the photon barrier but i said i used it, and like I said I didn't put on the EVA boost because I didn't feel the need for it, why? Because I can just heal myself with my cards if I do get hit so it didn't occur to me that I needed to get that EVA boost instead of gassing my PAs. And also the cards and RSCM I would like to hear your clarification because also the person was asking opinions and everyone has their own right to their opinion, just because you do something different and you THINK you do more damage or are "better" doesn't mean that my opinions wrong and you are right or even "better"

Maybe try not being so narcissistic when giving out your opinions there buddy.
    Last edited by Wardog; Jul 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Wardog Im not being narcissistic Im also just giving my opinion lol. Anyway this is how i would do it. Weapon style elemental. Shield Quick action. Basic abilities At 5 Ac 5 Tp 5. Special abilities extra counter damage. Customize weapons knuckles to 50, Twin Sabers 42 plus element+, slicers claws Sabers the same as twin Sabers, Twin guns to 42 and everything else element+.