Page 288 of 758 FirstFirst ... 188238278285286287288289290291298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 7578

D is a bit special, since it's referring to a JA to proc its effect immediately. Only one chip falls in this category, (Io SV) as the rest either proc a timed effect (almost every booster chip in existence), or a secondary damage count (Risa and every other chip like that).

So does anyone know what the percentage difference is between ability ex chips and ability 3 chips? Not sure if using the 10* sphere eraser with lightning element is worth it over the 11* one due to the p wand. Like is the difference more than the 10% I would get from the p wand?

I tried throwing 30 coins at the new scratch, expecting at least one of the new chips.
    Got none, even though about 7 out of 11 were gold chips, they were all not great.

What a pain.

@cnckoz
    I asked that a while ago. EX hits way harder in general.
    I don't know about it in the context of Psycho Wand though.

What exactly does Psycho Wand do? It says something about using the element of equipped chips to add damage?

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Psycho wand gives an attack boost based on the number of different elements there are in the load out. 6 elements match H44, so if the EX doesnt match other elements it could end up being more.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I tried throwing 30 coins at the new scratch, expecting at least one of the new chips.
    Got none, even though about 7 out of 11 were gold chips, they were all not great.

I had a bit more luck. My first 11 scratches gave me the new Katori and the Matoi chips. The next 11 scratches didn't give me anything useful though.

So new boosters activate on PA... like dark ones if i'm not wrong... and if you don't grind them to say... lvl 15 at least they are almost useless right?

Changing subject... AOE area of the gunslash ex PA is Huge! I wish IR AOE was like that....

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    For the Ult quick search, it's free for once everyday account based. Drop rate and amount increase as you do more...with an additional 100AC charge each time (up to 6 times, so 500AC)
    You can literally buy *13 now, judging from some of the twitter posts, the element isn't low either, most of them seem to be around element 30+.

For Psychowand the multipliers are estimated to be the following (edited because previous data was before Unlocking):

Non SP:
    130%(1 element)/140%(2 elements)/150%(3 elements)/160%(4 elements)/170%(5 elements)

Set as SP:
    150%(1 element)/160%(2 elements)/170%(3 elements)/180%(4 elements)/190%(5 elements)

The CP reduction is confirmed to be 50% reduction

If you run 5 elements, this could surpass Missouri's 180%
    And yes it's in the same multiplier category as Missouri/Tenimusou to still keep the game slightly balance..for now
    @TaigaUC

Yeah the gunslash ex PA took my by surprise with the range at first as well, I don't like how you can't cancel out of it until it ends though.

Took 5 characters and a total of 150 Rappy Medals between them but I got the Psycho Wand weaponoid on an alt I haven't really used much. Guess I'll have to now.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Only 55 spins? Aren't you the lucky one.m Grats.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Listening to all of you talking wonders about sphere eraser I grindend my 10* SE to +40 and my light and lightining launcher boosters to +50 (i'm short on those stars/mat needed to unlock them..)
    Anyway, I must say that sphere eraser rules... I still have to unlock those chips and grind my launcher over +6 but the damage was impressive.... The real problem is I kept dieing before firing.... It really takes a lot of time to start firing... I'm not used to ranger weapons so I'm a total noob on how to JA and time the attacks correctly but it's really a lot of time .....