Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Jei182 View Post
    Just because I need to feel like something is being done. Has anyone else here that's been waiting received their Webmoney codes yet from Arks-Layer? I've been patiently waiting but I am certain that next time I will use another way to get Webmoney.
    I've been waiting about 3 weeks now with no word. I tried sending an email a few days ago not asking for an ETA, just to make sure I havent accidentally been looked over or anything and no response.

I bought from arks layer because I didn't mind a bit of a wait and wanted to support the translation, but if I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have. Real life happens I know and that's understandable, but the site shouldn't imply you'll get it that day or next when it sounds like 5ish days are the average (I would have been happy with 5 even)

Quote Originally Posted by Novia View Post
    I've been waiting about 3 weeks now with no word. I tried sending an email a few days ago not asking for an ETA, just to make sure I havent accidentally been looked over or anything and no response.

I bought from arks layer because I didn't mind a bit of a wait and wanted to support the translation, but if I knew it would take this long I wouldn't have. Real life happens I know and that's understandable, but the site shouldn't imply you'll get it that day or next when it sounds like 5ish days are the average (I would have been happy with 5 even)
    I know. My last wait was like 3 to 4 days. It seems like this is the kind of thing you'd want to have two or more people handling (unless they do and I'm just assuming they don't). I even keep checking my spam to make sure I don't miss it. It would be nice to know something at least. I don't know. I'm trying to be patient but there are things I want to do and get.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Novia View Post

Well it aint Amazon, but then again Amazon still a bitch with devliery time and stealth postage charge.

Not only real life she has to deal with, from what I know:
    Leading the Arkslayer/Website
    Translation etc
    Getting in contact with guy for WBCards
    Sorting 1000 WB orderings

I dont think I have the balls to deal with this kind of chaos just to entertain people on PSO2 and I'm grateful that 'She' has balls to give her time to do this.
    I'm on my 6th Week waiting for my order currently, sooooo yeaaa...

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Well it aint Amazon, but then again Amazon still a bitch with devliery time and stealth postage charge.

Not only real life she has to deal with, from what I know:
    Leading the Arkslayer/Website
    Translation etc
    Getting in contact with guy for WBCards
    Sorting 1000 WB orderings

I dont think I have the balls to deal with this kind of chaos just to entertain people on PSO2 and I'm grateful that 'She' has balls to give her time to do this.
    I'm on my 6th Week waiting for my order currently, sooooo yeaaa...
    I get all that, and that's why I wanted to buy from arks layer despite 1. being more expensive and 2. supposedly having a bit of a wait. Its nervewracking to buy something and then not get it, and not get any word about it and wonder whats going on.

I'm sure there is something going on with aida or the contact and there's a reason why it's taking so long, but a simple message on the site or an email just saying 'we're pretty backed up because of reasons sorry for the delay' would have been reassuring.

Welp, from the looks of things, it seems quite a big problem for AIDA at the moment and this is from the email I got recently:

"Hey - AIDA here!

Sorry about the delay in WM codes - Certain real life limitations have limited us extremely (terrorism/money laundering stuff makes sending large amounts of money like this look very suspicious and requires us to verify some information). This is something outside of my control, sorry! However, it should be fixed soon, so hang in there!

Sorry about the delay, and thank you for your patience.
    "

Yeaaaaa didnt think doing this would get you in this much shit.
    Last edited by Vasteel; Dec 7, 2015 at 05:05 PM.

I got that email too. It does help to know something, and I didn't take into account until recently that all of the problems with terrorism could be why there is a delay. This does make the wait a little easier, and at least I know it's coming.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here