Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Nothing wrong with PD being easy. Because I'm sure if it was hard, you'd still bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Nothing wrong with PD being easy. Because I'm sure if it was hard, you'd still bitch.
    Dude what are you expecting ? This is PSOworld, aka Cradle of Bitching.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    I doubt they will muck it up, considering Sega's official pugs™ at 75 and with good equips (Slave was it?) couldn't beat it even on vh (lol)?
    You could see in the video they weren't even trying to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    You could see in the video they weren't even trying to win.
    oh they definately were trying to win... what is sega actualy able to clear lets be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Double's only difficulty is whether your class has ease of tracking down the weakspot or not.
    PD is just a glorified bal rodos.

Cmode is garbage but the looming effect of failure made it feel right, I think. Too bad it only boils down to speedrunning/memorization to avoid it so a certain way of playing is only favored. Kinda like the FO and Double situation?

XQs kinda have the right idea of difficulty but not really fleshed out and sometimes too forgiving. Of course, it is also the least updated quest type in the game.
    cmode is not garbage, even less mission start. That is a great quest that only lacks on drops when try to solo it (with less than 12 players is fun as well), as sometimes the drops can be shit forcing you to restart. CM2 as well as needs a katana for an optimal solo run making it dull to restart everytime. But sega doesn't encourge solo playing and never did as far as I know.

forced status effects being proper difficulty... HAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    When Dark Falz Elder came out, both he and Falz Arms could actually make MPAs fail.

Sometimes I believe that people are being forced to play this game or something, with the amount of complains and toxicity with all the bashing and yet, they still are here.

Having fun or enjoying the game seems to be the biggest taboo in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    I doubt they will muck it up, considering Sega's official pugs™ at 75 and with good equips (Slave was it?) couldn't beat it even on vh (lol)?
    I believe it's not about "hey, they have OP weapons" because I'm pretty sure the gear aren't grinded or have potential unlocked. I saw the TD4 stream and noticed the damage is super low for weapons that are supposed to be antidarker. for example the ilgrants, I've done way more damage with light caduceus +40 with a subpar build and without affixes (about 5k per ilgrants hit) and yet the newman force barely got past 1k per hit.

Something I think that people keep forgetting about the livestreams is that they're also always undermanned. The TD4 livestream only had four people playing.

The livestreams don't really clear EQs anyway. They failed Loser and Magatsu too. They exist just to provide a sneak peak at future content.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Something I think that people keep forgetting about the livestreams is that they're also always undermanned. The TD4 livestream only had four people playing.

The livestreams don't really clear EQs anyway. They failed Loser and Magatsu too. They exist just to provide a sneak peak at future content.
    Actually the livestream was 10/12 and people were moving around, so there wasn't any afks. Also I checked the gear and apparently they're +40.

I do understand though if they're just playing around instead of clearing it. Clearing it would defeat the purpose of being a sneak peek.