Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Elemental PP Restorate F, Critical Field, Field Remain, Heal Share

Bo support is not very good. Crit field benefits pretty much only Fi mains with Critical Strike and Elemental PP Restore only works with boots iirc. If it works with other weapons (apparently not dbs, though) it's still not really that great.
    Heal Share is very pointless when you are the one with the resta and Te can get 1k restas relatively easily with crafted resta.
    And since it has several ticks, you can even heal tanks.

So for full support you should actually sub ra.
    For better healing you can sub fo.
    And for being epic support that can continue supporting nonstop you should sub hu so can instantly heal people after a strong attack, continue the zanverse spam no matter what, etc.

While guard stance is the option of choice for this particular build, that's its only use and it's not really needed cause even a Fury Stance hu sub is very tanky.
    I'd use something like this:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0jdoIb0000000j

Maybe you want to shift a few points on te to max Territory PP Save, it helps a lot cause support spam is very pp intensive as you normally don't recover much pp. And only with Fo sub you can recover pp while charging techs.
    Support Te needs a gunslash to recover PP quickly.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Nov 28, 2015 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Elemental PP Restore only works with boots iirc. If it works with other weapons (apparently not dbs, though)
    It works as long as your (any)weapon element matches a elemental weakness. What doesn't work with EPPR is photon blades.

You can follow the advice to go TE/HU or TE/BR for support but don't use the suggested tree.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

This is what BO's support does in practice:

• Critical Field - Increase Fighter mains' damage by ~5%, Gunner mains' damage by ~2% and everyone else standing practically right next to you by sub-1%
    • Elemental PP Field - If allies stand next to you and use a rainbow set, i.e. Techer and Bouncer who already have amazing PP management, and Force who doesn't normal attack, they get increased PP generation from normal attacks and normal attacks only.
    • Heal Share - Instead of overhealing by 50HP with a crafted Resta tick, now you'll overheal by 200HP!

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You can follow the advice to go TE/HU or TE/BR for support but don't use the suggested tree.
    Cause...?
    And how nice of you to share your own, better trees instead.

Cause...?
    And how nice of you to share your own, better trees instead.
    I think it's because of max light masteries over wand stuff on the Te tree. Light masteries don't affect Resta AFAIK, and there's no reason to use offensive techs with Hu sub. EWH and wand skills would be more helpful.

Here's what I'd suggest for a support wand TeHu (I'm assuming the TC isn't interested in using Hu weapons for bossing so I'll skip stuff like max PPC in favor of Deband Cut)
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0jdoIb0000000j

The Hu tree is very YMMV. I went with Automate to help with not dying when using Zondeel on a lot of mobs (yes Zondeel vacuum is support too!)
    Spare SP because can do whatever with them, like HP Up or maybe Hu main skills if TC is interested in playing Hu main in other occasions.

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    • Heal Share - Instead of overhealing by 50HP with a crafted Resta tick, now you'll overheal by 200HP!
    Best use I get out of it is healing a group with uncharged megiverse. That's pretty much it.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    This is what BO's support does in practice:

• Critical Field - Increase Fighter mains' damage by ~5%, Gunner mains' damage by ~2% and everyone else standing practically right next to you by sub-1%
    • Elemental PP Field - If allies stand next to you and use a rainbow set, i.e. Techer and Bouncer who already have amazing PP management, and Force who doesn't normal attack, they get increased PP generation from normal attacks and normal attacks only.
    Lol this is what I want to hear. I'm sick of people talking "support BO" or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Best use I get out of it is healing a group with uncharged megiverse. That's pretty much it.
    I get healed by 2000HP per Megiverse tick on TE/HU who has lowest DPS among viable class combis excluding TE/RA, so what's the point?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    "support BO"
    ult buster nirenorochi zanverse

PD will cry