Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Kantai Collection
    ._.

a fellow Admiral.

if pso2 waifu isn't enough (Though I don't have a female character) use Ship Waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Kantai Collection, Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation, Muramasa Rebirth, reading manga scantalations...etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    ._.

a fellow Admiral.

if pso2 waifu isn't enough (Though I don't have a female character) use Ship Waifus.
    I know, I know... i posted something similar in fkl (actually the same video, the uploader just cut and extended all the kantai stuff for 16 minutes)... but these two baited me+^_^+ I just can't help it, especially now i know wtf this video was about, aside from the F-Zero song+^_^+

anyway, I've been watching a lot of youtube since DDoS happened+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Jul 24, 2014 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    ._.

a fellow Admiral.

I was playing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY3tUZFd7jM

during TD3

sounded so fitting

And having my online status set as 砲雷撃戦!始め! Spamming missles in AIS.

Now that TD3 is over, back to Expeditions in Kancolle after sending support partner out

A Little Town Called None Of Your Damn Business

Yeah idk how I feel about using a VPN too, so i'm giving it till the end of the month to see if things will resolve (probably won't tho lol) but in the mean time i'm playing the Destiny Beta.
    xZShootZx
    Ship 2

Here comes a big one! SJRKnowledge96's Avatar

I've just been playing SPORE and been with my adorable girlfriend (which I still did during PSO2, so nothing much has changed).

Also been waiting until the UK (and not the US for once) has at least one ISP get stuff sorted.
    Yes, the one with the Ship02 fats.

My Vita backlog has been cheering for joy at this development. I'd be waiting anyway, need a new computer. My laptop will not charge my battery and its old.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    My Vita backlog has been cheering for joy at this development. I'd be waiting anyway, need a new computer. My laptop will not charge my battery and its old.
    You can run the laptop without a battery Rabbzilla. Just have remove the battery, plug in the the charger and bam sayonara laptop battery problem. Its what I been doing for years

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Enjoy not playing, then.
    Late reply but busy with work. As someone stated earlier you say it like you sit on a high tier cause some of use refuse to use a vpn. Regardless life goes on. PSO2 while as fun as it was was not a high tier game. Seriously unless you had a team the main draw was the neat designs and music. Otherwise most anyone does is sit in the lobby and play dress up and complain when prices spike for certain outfits. As said also some of us actually play more than just this. And when you work full time you really cant devote as much time as if i were still in high school or college wasting hours at a time on it. While i do miss it with so many games coming out in the next few months. (Dragon Age, Guilty gear, Destiny, LBP, Warriors orochi) there is a giant pool of games for others to get into now. While i still check my pso2 launcher every now and again i do not break down and cry or even get mad others can play. I either see the 107 and shrug and go swimming or boot up my ps4 or 3 or my steam account and play something else. I simply wondered what others who could not get on were playing since the whole ddos mess.
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

More like some of us don't refuse to use a VPN, but just don't care because whats the point lol? So I can log in and play barbie, do a couple taco runs and maybe some eqs and log off? Or just stay logged on and act like you're doing something when really, you're just wasting electricity leaving pso2 running 24/7 haha?

If i really wanted to play "barbie" there are far more better games graphically that I can play (which I do, just log in, play barbie, actually do something for 20-30 mins, log off). So its not worth using a VPN even if its free because I wouldn't do anything in it lol.

To answer the question though on what I've been up to, work and console games. PSO2 is not on my radar, however, the whining on pos-world is thus I gotta check these forums once a day haha.

I been on Vindictus, Tera, and a bit of Warframe...

I have used VPN once on the folly account and man; it really sucked using it since I can bearly use my internet on the side if i wanted to look for something - playing the game was fine but; I do not want to find myself activating this handicap to play a game I had genuine access to. I still love you PSO2, I just wish the circumstances were different...