Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Light as the best element?

So, i've been wondering, but if we were to consider one element as the "best", would it be light?, i mean, unless you are making a specific set, i think its the element you should always look for in your general weakpons, mostly because of the fact that all darkers are weak to it, and its the enemy race you'll most likely find during the entire game, plus it inflicts panic sometimes. As a second i would think fire, since there's a lot of enemies weak to it too, but maybe im missing something, what you guys think?

What job are you playing as?

Fo/Te = Wind/Ice/Dark is the best element.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I prefer ice/dark on fo weapons and light on most everything else. I do have an electric pair of yasminkovs though

Light used to be king, it's still expensive because of its popularity.

Fire is pretty good, and Lightning is very underrated.

For Forces as mentioned above, Ice/Dark/Wind is solid.

Overall, you should carry a Light weapon, but always have back-up elements for maximum efficiency.

oh right, forgot to mention im talking about elements in weapons, not for magic and stuff =P, im a gunner/ranger.

Every element is useful to FO but lightning because non-zondeel bolt techs are currently ass.
    The only real useless element when it comes to non-tech weapons is wind because the only enemy purely weak to wind is Bantha Ong (a rare boss).
    With that said, I personally think lightning/fire are tied best element because the beefiest enemies tend to be weak to those. Rare darkers tend to shed their light weakness too (not the recent ones tho because Sega getting more casual)

Fire-powerfull and pp hungry, status effect adds damage
    Ice-powerfull "ilbarta duh" status effect is usefull
    Lighning cheap pp tech and ilzonde adds mobility tht fo's lacked.
    Wind pp cheap, powerful if combined with a ely and sazan
    Light powerfull but very situational
    Dark powerfull and lazy "ilmegid much?
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Well, the element on your weapon has nothing to do with status ailments. Only techs have that correlation.

Light is a good choice for anything but tech weapons. Fire is also a common weakness, and what I usually tekk things as because it's the first option and I'm lazy. I'd put Lightning on a launcher, though, since Cluster bullet wrecks mechs, though a bunch of darkers also share this weakness so it's not bad for other weapon types too.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Light is the best because there are darkers in pretty much every map. Plain and simple. And it's way too expensive to 4s 50% the weapon in every attribute.
    Can't we all just get along?

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

I mostly take fire element because im lazy with untecking + it as the best weakness animation.
    But most ppl have an element to certain weapon types. An for specific situations. Like my partisan is 50 lightning, as AB oneshots mechs w/o weakpoint.

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?