Page 236 of 466 FirstFirst ... 136186226233234235236237238239246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Episode III is preeeeeeetty good!
    Just started it... and already loving it

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

DJ Max Technika Tune (Vita) - Still play it from time to time

Forza Horizon (360) - Really good arcade racer if that's your vibe. Great soundtrack as well

World Rally Championship 3 (PC) - Much, Much better than the previous 2 versions. Actually is a lot more challenging this time and venues look great.

Astebreed (PC) - Pretty fun doujin game from Edelweiss the group that gave us Ether Vapor. Pretty much has the same feel as Ether Vapor and good gameplay as well. Game might come to the west as a download as Ether Vapor Remaster did from rumors I've read. Here is a quick run through Stage 1 I did (no boss fight though)

PC

Lots of Street Fighter x Tekken, some matches with the fellow above It's good we're evenly matched, so the fights are always fun.

Friend gave me Torchlight 2, and it's fantastic so far, can't wait to bug some friends to play with me once I get the time.

Got Mark of the Ninja to, and Jet Set Radio, so I'm quite happy right now game wise.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Have fun with Akihiko's over the top finisher.
    I'm starting to think they like giving fist users over the top finishers. First came punching the enemy through the moon... now it's punching the enemy through Earth...
    Coming Soon!

So many games.

I'm playing through the second round of Super Mario 3D Land and having a blast. I'm definitely enjoying it a lot more than the New Super Mario Bros game on the Wii U. I think Nintendo Tokyo should just make every Mario game ever from now on.

Also playing some Scribblenauts Unlimited (surprisingly fun!) and Zombie U (super stressful!)

I've been picking away at Spec Ops: The Line every once in a while. So far it's just an average military shooter, but I heard great things about the story, so I'll stick with it.

Lastly, has anybody played Little Inferno? I got it on Wii U and was very impressed. All you do is buy toys and then burn them in a fireplace. It sounds boring, but it's actually pretty great. It's on [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/221260/Steam[/url] as well. If you're into quirky indie games, you should definitely give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post

I've been picking away at Spec Ops: The Line every once in a while. So far it's just an average military shooter, but I heard great things about the story, so I'll stick with it.
    In terms of gameplay, it's as generic as modern military shooters come. Its true selling point is the story, which puts a lot of emphasis on horrors of war and the overall effects from it. Sadly, the launch trailer didn't reflect this and instead went for the "bang-bang-pow-explosions" that other MMSs go for.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

WoT for PC
    EverQuest 2 Free to play online
    The Settlers Online

Finished up Mass Effect 3 after a weekend-long binge. With the extended cut and my chosen DLC, I feel I got what I mostly wanted out of the series, and though certain portions of the final chapter are a little too messy (thanks largely to the game getting EA'd to death, I feel), the series overall has been one of the most enjoyed experiences of the generation.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    So many games.

I'm playing through the second round of Super Mario 3D Land and having a blast. I'm definitely enjoying it a lot more than the New Super Mario Bros game on the Wii U. I think Nintendo Tokyo should just make every Mario game ever from now on.

Also playing some Scribblenauts Unlimited (surprisingly fun!) and Zombie U (super stressful!)

Lastly, has anybody played Little Inferno? I got it on Wii U and was very impressed. All you do is buy toys and then burn them in a fireplace. It sounds boring, but it's actually pretty great. It's on [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/221260/Steam[/url] as well. If you're into quirky indie games, you should definitely give it a try.
    I've played Little Inferno and smiled a bit at the cuteness of it all when suddenly...

..wait a minute..

..it's....it's getting very creepy. Seriously, some things in that game...those developers might just be demented. However, if I could have the game as some kind of screensaver, that would be fantastic.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Jan 9, 2013 at 04:18 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    I've played Little Inferno and smiled a bit at the cuteness of it all when suddenly...

..wait a minute..

..it's....'it's getting very creepy. Seriously, some things in that game...those developers might just be demented. However, if I could have the game as some kind of screensaver, that would be fantastic.
    Yeah, it's definitely a little unsettling. If you have a the time, I recommend you finish it up. There's good payoff at the end.