Page 351 of 466 FirstFirst ... 251301341348349350351352353354361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4655

Oh you have ragnarok ace too? I need more peeps to play, I had to remake my assasin now she's a elven form of

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Slowly chipping away at my second xenoblade playthrough. So many side quests

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I sorta randomly dove back into Pokemon Black this past weekend. Maybe one of these days I'll finish all the Pokemon games I started but never finished?
    How many unfinished games are you currently juggling?
    Unfinished games in general? Dozens. Maybe over a hundred if we factor in random indie games I picked up for sale on Steam that I don't actually have queued up.

Over the last few months I've been going out of my way to power through and finish a bunch of games I meant to play. So far I'm doing pretty well (Xenoblade's on my list, for instance) but there's still a lot to finish.

As far as Pokemon is concerned, I'm sitting at or around the Elite Four in both Sapphire and Platinum (though Platinum might actually be a little before that). I had only completed three badges in Black before last week and I'm now on my way to the last Gym, so I've made some progress there. I just want to clear the Elite Four in each and then I'm fine saying "screw it" to the postgame content.

Actually, if I'm being honest, I don't think I even completed all of Kanto in my original playthrough of Silver on the Game Boy Color, so in theory the only Pokemon game I've ever actually completed was Pokemon Red. (That being said, I'm pretty sure my Silver battery has died by now, so I'll chalk that one up as not going to happen.)

Default Yea

Just recently busted out "Vagrant Story" for the old PSX. Then I jumped back in time, and started playing "Fallout Tactics" for PC. *Sigh..good times.
    Utterly Vile Indeed

Fire Emblem Awakening.
    For the 8th time.
    ._.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULS
    TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Mercenary Kings is so good, just completed it.
    Good blend of plattform shooter with lots of guns part to combine for interesting gun-combos, i tend to roll with Magnum AP ammo since shooting through walls feels so boss.

Only thing it really needs is a Newgame+ or a Hard mode since it felt a bit easy when you figured stuff out.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Did a few hours of blade and soul. Great game needs controller support though, after tera and other it has no excuse. It's a good game unlike elder shits online.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

So far I put in like 11 hours in Dark Souls 2. I just beat the Lost Sinner and man was that an awesome fight.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Got back into Risk of Rain, after the artifact update. Still trying to get them all. Also starting to get deeper into Counterstrike:GO. And the occasional PSO2 as well.

Now have a functioning rig, so I've been enjoying Deus Ex: Human Revolution for the first time. Some interesting moral dilemmas for me to weigh so far, trying to make it through a no-kill playthrough.

Spoiler!

I'm pretty horrible at finishing games on Steam, but I think this one will be pretty easy to complete.

Downtime in EVE is also looking a lot nicer.

Spoiler!
    Tax the fucking churches.