Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd gladly accept that!

Its one thing i haven't tested. Thank you, thank you! If this works...i don't know how much i am in debt to you, AIDA!

Also, AIDA. You still didn't send me an Friend Invite on Skype, just fyi. I'm waiting for you here at the Thread, for the moment.
    Last edited by Raitter; Mar 13, 2014 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Note
    You'll find me in Ship 10. Accidently not joining Ship 2, for reasons of personal information.

Name: Xenkath/Xeinkath

I'm bumping this. AIDA hasn't answered me anyways, even via other Contact methods. Hoping other people got the answer.
    You'll find me in Ship 10. Accidently not joining Ship 2, for reasons of personal information.

thats exactly whats hapening to me , did you end up in the limbo too , i mean the screen went black and you have to foce the shut down

No.

The game literally just won't start for me. The Launcher is fine, but the game just won't RUN! Even with a Game Guard Folder, that which my Friend handed, and its the latest one too!

I'm at loss what to do here.

Bumping this once again.

In hope that there's still some light that may solve my problem.

Look like we on the same boat sigh

Hello Raitter! Not sure if you are still following this thread at all but I just wanted to let you know that I am having this same problem as well with no luck or help from anyone either. Maybe we are just a few of a small population of player who are unlucky enough to receive this bug. I've been waiting it out and hoping for PSO2 to push an update out that fixes it but that hasn't happened yet either. I'm going to try the English installer and get back to you guys though.
    PSO2: Ship 2
    ID - psokid - level 40 HUcast
    CAST4LIFE

Hey guys, I am having the same issue as well. I started playing the game a couple of days ago and everything was running smoothly and great. But today I try to launch the game through the tweaker and the game doesn't even load at all. Nothing shows up. So I go do an update and then a I get message saying to post this error log report here.

http://pastebin.com/mfUBixrX

I do have the gameguard.des to and did the "fix gameguard errors" and it reseted to default settings, but still no luck.

I'm hoping someone can help figure this out cause I don't know anymore

EDIT: It says that my gameguard folder is missing if that helps
    Last edited by kaistyle; May 2, 2014 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Click "Check for PSO2 Updates" and let it finish, then try.
    Yeah, I have tried that and no luck.. I'm reinstalling the game and will update to see what happens.

EDIT:

so I reinstalled the game and still no luck. I still am missing the gameguard folder but have gamguard.des, I tried the fix gamguard errors, and still no luck. Then I did the "check for pso2 updates" and it updates normally, but still zero luck. In the task manager it does say that it is running in the background, yet I can't see it obviously.
    Last edited by kaistyle; May 4, 2014 at 07:28 PM.

I FINALLY GOT IT TO RUN!!! I turned off my firewall and now it works!!! Weird how I had firewall on before and it ran fine, but now needs it off... at least I got it working!!!