Exclamation No.[630] When idling/in cutscenes for too long.

Alright. So I've been trying to play with friends for around a week now, and I've tried just about everything I can imagine, short of trying to hack the game. Nothing seems to work.

My specific issue (as I've deduced, I could be wrong) is that after a moderate period of being idle while INGAME (able to move avatar, generally between 3 and 10 minutes) I will get DC'd, the game citing error No.[630]. This wouldn't be a problem, because I could simply keep moving, but the second portion is what makes it painful. I cannot advance in the story if I want to read anything because if I take too long (generally longer than a minute, the time seems shorter) Immediately as it tries to load something new, I will get the same error.

Things I have tried:
    - Changing my DHCP lease time on the router (to its maximum of 9999999 minutes, 0 was not an accepted option)
    - Running the game with no other programs
    - Restarting the router
    - Trying to send movement commands during cutscenes (unsure if it has any effect)
    - Running in administrative mode
    - Reinstalling PSO2 (deleting all data, the tweaker, and patch .rars, then redownloading via the tweaker)
    - Playing when no one else is actively consuming bandwidth
    - Forwarding ports 12000-12999
    - Repairing my install using the "old/missing files" function of the tweaker.
    - - This comes with a bit of a story. As I was troubleshooting my issues, one of my aforementioned friends said that he was getting the error at first as well, and that after repairing his install with the tweaker (replacing 19 files) the error disappeared permanently. As a result, when I run out of ideas I run the repair. I kept track/remember the number of files that were being replaced.
    - - - 1st repair: 21
    - - - 2nd repair: 21
    - - - 3rd repair: 21
    - - - 4th repair: 3 (!)
    - - - 5th repair: 3
    - - - 6th repair: 2 (!)
    - - - 7th repair: 2
    - - - 8th... etc. etc. I have not gone below 2 files needing to be replaced. Now, the tweaker neglects to tell me what was actually wrong with the files, unless it crashes. So when it did crash, I received a pastebin which stated the following at the end:
    - - - - 7:18:25 PM Checking for all files...
    - - - - 4/16/2014 7:28:33 PM: DEBUG - File appears to be empty, trying to download from secondary SEGA server
    - - - - 4/16/2014 7:28:34 PM: DEBUG - File appears to be empty, trying to download from secondary SEGA server
    - - - - 4/16/2014 7:28:34 PM You appear to have the latest data files - Running final update steps!
    - - Having received this crash several times, I can confirm now that I am downloading empty files. I have absolutely no idea if this is the cause of the error, and I highly doubt it, but it was something to try at least. EDIT: I should mention that the crash is unrelated, as far as I know.

Now, I am reasonably certain that my internet connection is fine, as I can use other programs like Chrome or League of Legends with no interruptions. HOWEVER, I have noticed that my ping is high sometimes in League, and sometimes pages fail to load.

My current setup:
    - System: Desktop PC running 64-bit Win7
    - Broadband
    - ISP: Surewest
    - USB connection to an ActionTec 200mbps ethernet adapter via ethernet cable which then connects me to the router (also via ethernet cable).
    - The router is a wireless D-link

I am very much so out of ideas, having traveled to the fabled land of the 7th page of google and trying to sift through poorly google-translated support forums. The Thai ones were practically illegible.

I also noticed that all the posts in forums that I could find tended to be older than a year ago, and many were chalked up to the servers acting up on that day. This makes me think it could be my internet flickering constantly. I tried the connection test in the launcher, though, and it worked fine.

Any help/ideas given are appreciated.

FawltyPlay

EDIT: Here are some speedtests:
    To my 'best' server: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3445999810.png
    To the 'World's Fastest Indian' Tokyo server: http://www.speedtest.net/result/3446003007.png (this was suggested in a forum post I read while searching)
    Last edited by FawltyPlay; Apr 17, 2014 at 06:48 PM.

I've been having the exact same problem as you, only sometimes I don't get disconnected at all. I haven't been able to confirm if it's related to block population, but have you tried playing story mode in an empty block, or only in the more populated ones?
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineAlexandra View Post
    I've been having the exact same problem as you, only sometimes I don't get disconnected at all. I haven't been able to confirm if it's related to block population, but have you tried playing story mode in an empty block, or only in the more populated ones?
    I have been having the same issues as of lates even in low populated blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineAlexandra View Post
    I had tried about everything. Nothing seemed to help at all.