Page 242 of 333 FirstFirst ... 142192232239240241242243244245252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Interesting read, Shiikii! Once my Gunner is Lv.75, I would like to test Fighter/Gunner out to see if I'll like it over Gunner/Ranger. When that time comes, I'll get a Fighter-compatible TMG to mess around with that class combination.
    Thanks, thats motivating ^w^
    Whole idea of CritGu is based on Zero Range Critical, because of that gameplay is highly orientated for being "melee", which put in motion all PAs except Bullet Squall.... And maybe Aerial Shoot. Long time ago people around me tend to laugh at Messiah Time which is in that build probably one of most important PAs for farming bosses... High amount of i-Frames and high amount of bullet provides you stable, reliable way to attack.

"Standard" PAs like Elder/IF are in motion as well, but need to remember - first thing is to get into point-blank range. Then, hit.

82 CT stack on back weakspot with WB on Falz Armz XH, without Wise Stance, with Limit Break, but without PP Slayer, and on Techer Buffs with Shifta EX potion. Detonated Elder Rebellion(5 same bullets, 2 more powerful and 1 totally overpowered at the end) result in 43.281, 54.410, 66.397, 69.559, 83.471, and final hit for 111.295. I was moving toward Arm so output is not stable...

1 minute later, same Armz similar story:
    100 Stacks, no WB, XH Armz, no Wise Stance, with LB without PPSlayer, on Techer Buffs and Shifta Ex.
    Detonated with Elder, within point-blank from beginning.
    31.400(5% chance for NOT a crit - and it happend on CT!), 38.378, 46.054, 69.081, and final hit for 92.108.

Stable output

As weapon:
    Cheapest way if premium:
    Brauvint

Cheapest way if non-premium - require time & patient or "Add Class Fighter" - around 6m when Revival.
    Drop Brauvint
    Crafted 2000H - I have unlocked recipes up to lv11, just ask Because Zero-Effort probably provides highest % multiplier for "melee" orientated TMG user.

For more expensive stuff - craft 11*
    Fuuga Dan - Because DMG to critical is great thing by itself!
    Guld Milla - Yes, yes, it was nerfed. Still it's great way to survive in situation where you have an enemy, low HP, and high altitude which you don't want to loose(or just there is too dangerous on the ground - like sometimes on LQ ). Works well with Shift Period if pack of mobs is around. But it's very optional.
    Any kind of PA-Boost potential weapon if you like. Personally - I don't like. Maybe because I'm using more then 2 PAs all the time.

Totally not recomended:
    LIVE. Just nope. It have around 100RATK more over lv11 craft 2000H and 5/10% potential. Just nope. For similar reason as Ringa.
    Fubuki Ringa - FiGu operates more on Multipliers, that 250 RATK from Ringa potential is equal to any potential that give you 11% multiplier. Zero-Effort give you 16%. Well, that need to be discussed I think. that 250RATK may be usefull as long as you are outside Zero-Effort works area, but then, your damage will drop down like never if you are outside Z-E. So... If you have DMG Drop anyway, why boost it? <-- My Opinion

LIVE. Just nope. It have around 100RATK more over lv11 craft 2000H and 5/10% potential. Just nope. For similar reason as Ringa.

Anything that affect PP. Because it's loosing multiplier(DMGGGG!!!!!), and FiGu own PP management is boosted(wroted last time).

Most important thing about FiGu: Prepare for boredom because if circumstances not change, all numbers are SAME. Thats kind boring, but still looks impressive when you see over 20 IF bullets hitting for same amount. Beautifull and boring :P

I'm not looking here on forum much, so for any kind of ino - catch me on 02:Ur Whisp me please. All 'mystery & unknown invites' are declined in no-time

Maybe I should make a FiGu "Crit Way" Guide? D:

Anyway, Video should be soon, before end of month I think. The Crit Way of course. But exams first.

See ya~!
    /Shiikii
    Last edited by Shiikii; Jun 14, 2015 at 05:09 PM.

As Gu/Ra, I'm still running around trying to find the best way to mob outside of taking ages with Reverse Tap > Shift Period. Using R-ATK Strezwei > Thrillsplosion combo, it worked faster for sure, but it exhausted PP so quickly and mobs are often left behind with them kiiting out of range so much that I have to recover PP before clearing again.

I then tried Diffuse Shell...it seems worse compared to Grenade Shell. Same PP use, but Diffuse takes longer to execute, doesn't have 360 AoE, and has less DPS than Grenade Shell according to JPwiki.

That being said, I have found Grenade Shell to be the best in practice; consumes little PP and with 2k R-ATK base with Zero Effort rifle + Zero Range Advance + Standing Snipe active, I hit 10k to 12k on Lv 65 SH mobs last I tried, killing a lot of mobs within 2 uses and plenty of PP left for any stragglers.

Glory Rain also works to surround oneself with a very damaging no-zone for mobs, probably should be the go-to PA for MD EQs when not bursting a boss with TMG.

I think a Zero Effort rifle covers Gu's mobbing weakness pretty well, but how does Launcher compare?
    Last edited by Shadowstarkirby; Jul 1, 2015 at 06:05 AM.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Right now I'm leveling GU by doing GU/HU with a HU tree with all fury stance boosts except crit, and also have automate halfine and MAssive Hunter, as well as Iron Will. Only doing this because I'm not as good as I'd like at Gu quite yet, and aren't high enough to use the good units at my disposal. I was going off the 3.0 guide for Gu/Hu, is there any reason I shouldn't do this anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Right now I'm leveling GU by doing GU/HU with a HU tree with all fury stance boosts except crit, and also have automate halfine and MAssive Hunter, as well as Iron Will. Only doing this because I'm not as good as I'd like at Gu quite yet, and aren't high enough to use the good units at my disposal. I was going off the 3.0 guide for Gu/Hu, is there any reason I shouldn't do this anymore?
    Fury Crit kinda sorta makes sense because of TMG Mastery. Mainly because Hunter runs out of damage-increasing stuff, although the impact of Fury Crit is still very small.

Automate alone should be enough really, no need for Iron Will.

Main reason not to do Gu/Hu is that Ranger has more damage and more utility with WB and grenades + Tactics Trap, but it's still viable.

Ugh. Then I'd have to level RA. Though I do agree with RA having more damage.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ugh. Then I'd have to level RA. Though I do agree with RA having more damage.
    Playing it on PSO2es can ease the burden a little bit. Since in PSO2es, bosses might drop Soul Receptor, so you can get some (or a lot if lucky) money too while leveling.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Do you get more exp in PSO2es? I only ever really used it for AC.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Do you get more exp in PSO2es? I only ever really used it for AC.
    Hmm .... Lv 1 - 65 in Es made my Gu from 30-ish to 63. I dunno if at level cap in Es still gives exp or not though (I'm still using Lv30-ish PSO2es char to level my Ra (to get ...... 17 more cubes >.< And I need the money, I'm poor >.<)).

Pretty slow, but you don't have to touch it if you didn't really liked the class / don't have necessary equipments in-game (my case, I'm too lazy to transfer equipments from my main char to sub )

The level-ing process is quite fast on PSO2es EQ though.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Is Mizer still overall best soul to use for R-atk based classes or is Siorog/Leopard the new thing?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

siorg/leopard soul is good, giving hp and pp 'cuz ultimate mobs are annoying as fuck