Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

makes me wanna get jp D: but i've made some great friends on us servers :P one of the best players imo and it's his very first ps game :P

If you ever want to play with me just look for Altoh, normally I put friend only or a password on my parties. So just send me a message on here and I'll give ya my password.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic55048_2.gif
    "Do you like seafood? Because I'm about to gut you like a fish!" -- Motochika Chousokabe

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Well, if you're having trouble finding players you could always come and join in on the unofficial PSO-world IRC chatroom created by 8BitGinno at http://tiny.cc/pso-world. There are lots of various levels of people there and we seem to be getting a new influx of people there constantly.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

The same Wynn that has the comment, "no pervs kthx ", right?

Yeah I know who you are, and both times I played with you always involved Ancient Invader. First time against Anastasis, second time I kept dropping like a fly.

Probably my reason for not playing with you all that much.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

i usually want my own party bc of you know pervs but sure i always have a great player playing with me all the time too and we normally just do Ancient Invader to farm DD's and ED's. We also do DLC or any request you may have and i will help :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wynn<3 View Post
    i usually want my own party bc of you know pervs but sure i always have a great player playing with me all the time too and we normally just do Ancient Invader to farm DD's and ED's. We also do DLC or any request you may have and i will help :P
    *gasp* Wynn? You always party with a Listy?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

I would join but I'm only lv 107(so I wouldn't be much help anyway) and never home to use Wi-Fi.
    PSP2 character Kage lv. 107 Male Human(HU 19, RA 1, FO 4, VA 1)
    Ryudo lv. 21 Male Beast(HU 1, RA 1, FO 1, VA 4)

yessir he always plays with me he's very good and Kage it's ok that you're 107 100's join my party and they do just fine we usually do AI and sometimes max if i want a challenge :P i'm getting online now so look for me xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wynn<3 View Post
    I just wanted to post here since not a lot of people get on xat except the same people and most of them are on jp servers. I'm on most of the time so look for me online my name is Wynn and i'm usually on xat.com/psp2 so come play i really need some new people to play with that can chain xD bc 200's usually join and most of them are hackers and they lie about it. Come play with me and talk to me on xat thank you all who read this
    I have a group that is not jp if you want to join. The name isnt original but it's just a name. It's psp2. Just lettin you know.
    xXBeastinabox91xX

I'm only level 87 but I'll play with your alt if that's okay. :3