Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    www.myspace.com/ agnostic_rememberance Aren't I s

I hate cell phone texting, it really scares me.

But I came up with a solution.

Every time I text on my phone I put a condom over it. You need protection. You should all practice safe text.

When is the next NA update and whats it more than likely going to be?

Also when do we get this EGM Cup around here?

EGM Cup? There is no such thing. There's also like 4 or 5 versions of the magazine wand in the game data. Why is everyone so hell bent on thinking we'll get something by EGM? They just put it in there if they decide to sponsor something and may never see the light of day.

www.myspace.com/ agnostic_rememberance Aren't I s

Well I don't care what its called I just wanna know if theres an estimate of when we get it.

does anyone still read US game mags?
    gt: pixelsofdeath

On 2007-07-18 03:06, Sounomi wrote:
    EGM Cup? There is no such thing. There's also like 4 or 5 versions of the magazine wand in the game data. Why is everyone so hell bent on thinking we'll get something by EGM? They just put it in there if they decide to sponsor something and may never see the light of day.
    Really? All I recall seeing in the weapon BIN files was the Bukra EGM. What other magazine place-holders are there? I guess it doesn't really matter; I'm just curious now.

Also, you guys remember how SEGA and 1Up.com had that big deal going where only 1Up.com would have exclusive information on PSU updates (for a few days) before any other place, including the official game site? If that partnership were still going, (don't think it is, as I don't recall seeing anything there on PSU since late last year), I imagine it wouldn't be too far-fetched for 1Up to sponsor something for the game. Of course, as it's been stated before, just as we saw with Firebreak, we don't necessarily need a sponsor for any event.

^ I've always wondered about the relationship between 1up. It stopped abruptly after Christmas.
    I was always like ... "Oh ya! 1up might have something about PSU, must see..."

Anyways, they would NEED a name placed on a magazine weapon so they're eventually going to get a sponsor for it. Why? Because it's been in the PSO series for generations. Magazine weapons with sponsored names.

I wouldn't be surprised if EGM or 1up finally comes through with something related.
    I would be surprised if they brought over Famitsu's name into the US magazine instead.

On 2007-07-18 03:13, APEXi wrote:
    does anyone still read US game mags?
    magazines were dead to me when i got the internet. and i used to subscribe to about 5 gaming magazines at once! its the same w/ music cds. rite when my friends told me about mp3s, i stopped buying music cds.

on the subject of the game data, i have only heard about the EGM wand, so i assumed SOA had already made an agreement w/ EGM for the event ahead of time.
    Quit PSO2

Whatever the event will be called it won't happen until Sept or Oct.

here are those wands

Bukra Famitsu: A mysterious, unidentified object found in a RELICS site. It appears to contain information about ancient games. Not well-suited for combat.
    Bukra Dengeki: A mysterious, unidentified object found in a RELICS site. It appears to contain information about ancient games. Not well-suited for combat.
    Bukra EGM: A mysterious, unidentified object found in a RELICS site. It appears to contain information about ancient games. Not well-suited for combat.
    Bukra Gemaga: A mysterious, unidentified object found in a RELICS site. It appears to contain information about ancient games. Not well-suited for combat.
    Bukra LOGIN: A mysterious, unidentified object found in a RELICS site. It appears to contain information about ancient games. Not well-suited for combat.

US Firebreak didn't have a sponsor. I doubt we need one for this possible event.

Famitsu, Dengeki, Gemaga and LOGIN are all Japanese gaming mags. So, unless we're getting a JP sponsor, I'd say it's safe to assume we're going with EGM.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums