Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Recruitment Thread

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=396

Welcome everyone to the second recruitment thread for the most successful Phantasy Star Zero group on PSO-World. What makes our group different and more active than other groups on PSO-World is our approach towards keeping the group active. Twice a month, I will host a gathering, also known as a Revival, and all you have to do is attend on these Revival days to remain in the group. However, if you miss two revivals, then you are eliminated from the group. However, the ban is not permanent; all you have to do is send me a PM asking to be reinvited and you'll be welcomed back in (and I suppose a reasonable excuse as to why you were absent, but that's not mandatory). Lastly, all Revival information is available on the information board of the group page. Something else to keep in mind is that if you cannot make a Revival, you can ask to be exempted from it provided that you have a reasonable excuse, such as a real life issue.

Prerequisites:

*Notice: A new rule has been added where new members must attend their first Revival. If they don't have a reasonable excuse for being absent, they'll be removed from the group after that revival instead of having to wait for the second.

1. You must have a forum post count of 10 for activity reasons. *Effective on April 21st* *Temporarily removed on Septemper 4th*
    2. If you wish to join up, please either leave a post in this thread, or send me a PM with the following information:

PSO-World account:
    Friend Code:
    DS Username:
    Preferrable Difficulties:
    Time Zone:

Character 1:
    Character 2:
    Character 3:

Here is an example of a typical profile in the spoiler box below:
    Spoiler!

And finally here is our MEMBERS LIST. Filling the above profile and joining the group will get you included in the list.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by DoctorShanks; Sep 4, 2012 at 09:22 PM.

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

I'm willing, as I didn't get to play much with the old group but I guess it really depends on you vets in the end.

But I'm all for it.
    PSZ Code: 1721 7866 5604

Long time vet drifting along the games today.

hi there, I would be willing to join up to help out, I hope that this new group will turn out ok.

So do I.

Counting Shape who has expressed interest via PM, we now have 4. Cyst and a few others also expressed interest earlier, so I think I'll just go ahead and write the future Front Page.

4/10

~Art by Daggart~

I would like to join, I don't think I'm done with the game. While I took a long break and am not quite done enjoying other projects, I feel a second wind stirring. And although I didn't post a whole lot in the 2012 board I still checked and wanted to be updated with the going ons of the game. Revivals are hard for me because I work second shift monday-friday and like to spend my week-ends with my girlfriend, since while we live together, working opposite shifts we don't really get to see each other during the week. I will however push games with the times I have available.

Count me in. I think it would be VERY useful to create some web-based application for the group roster where everyone who joins can add himself to the list and fill in some details about his time zone etc. And the ability for admins to remove lines with inactive users just by clicking on [X] near them. Or, alternatively, it would be good to make an additional cell where the last user's login date will be stored (periodically updated when triggered by user's login or manually by revival's hoster), and the line will be automatically deleted if the time gap between last login and today exceeds 1 month or 2 weeks.

@Lune: That's a bit hard for me to understand; right now I'm considering just staying Vanilla, but could you elaborate on this possible web-based application?

@Mustache: You don't have to feel pressured to play if you don't want to. I know you usually check in all the time so I don't think I would be kicking you out for inactivity anytime soon

6/10

~Art by Daggart~

Probably, later. I'm too busy now with upcoming conference in my university.

I'm going to be headed to sleep soon. I plan to get this up and running tomorrow morning. I am about halfway done writing the Information board (I'm having way too much fun with it) and I also plan to send out invites to everyone who posts in this thread. See you all tomorrow. =)

~Art by Daggart~