Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Time for my weekly "guess what people are bickering about without reading the thread." post.

People that want fo to be the next most-overused-over-powered-class because being that is now all that matters in this game. Even though it'd make more sense to want this game's balance/class design to not suck in general, they just want FO to be OP because there's a higher chance of that happening over SEGA actually making a good game.

Reach for the Stars.

Stay free.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    Time for my weekly "guess what people are bickering about without reading the thread." post.

People that want fo to be the next most-overused-over-powered-class because being that is now all that matters in this game. Even though it'd make more sense to want this game's balance/class design to not suck in general, they just want FO to be OP because there's a higher chance of that happening over SEGA actually making a good game.

Reach for the Stars.

Stay free.
    sounds like something someone who never touched force would say
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Sakarisei View Post
    Not only. They should increase significantly hp and def stats from mobs and bosses, and of course, they should make viable, at least, more than 50% of possible combos in this game (ATM, about 8 or 9 are viable, it would be interesting about 20 or more, from 42...)
    First off I'd like enemies that are actually remotely threatening rather than shit that claps its fucking hands at you while you wail away at their HP. It's PSU all over again. Once again they keep making players more powerful without making enemies any more threatening. Seeing things go that direction once again was one thing that really killed the game for me.

Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    sounds like something someone who never touched force would say
    So ya'll not just mad that it's easy to KS FO's zondeels in TD?

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Personally, I just want something I can do for a party...

Even with specing into fire, and getting a few hits off before everyting is killed, it just seems like my damage is so low it doesn't matter. Other classes just come in and 1 shot all of the enemies it will take me all day to kill. (on SH)

I am admitedly a bit undergeared, but I don't think me being a part of a SH TACO should SLOW down the party overall. Running the SH TACO for Sanctum is just sad.

Whoever moved this topic to "Rants" is a fool. Every other class gets a discussion thread, but the mod who moved this topic (probably a GU/HU) just wants to hold them down.

No. This thread is dumb and it's where it belongs now lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

While yes they are not as fast as they used to be I don't think they are fucked up. If sega thinks they are fucked up they will get fucked up in the gu/hu range which is probably part of the bitching is being done.
    I play my fo/te (Well more Fo/BR but until they give pp pools growth I will never full go fo/BR)

But really skill trees fucked up this game. Far too often they remove things that if baseline the game would flow without the need for these huge changes.