Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

*Necromancy* I've been busy, but have not forgotten about this not so little guide here. I've put in a few things, but I need some confirmation PP costs for some of the Technics. Also looking forward to the PM update so I can hopefully put in a complete overview of the GH-45X series since the variety has given alot of functionality while still being able to synth Technic casting weapons so far.

Spellbinder,

All I can say is Thank You! Out of all my PSU Online and Offline history and w/both Expansion...I can honestly say w/me...I am by far least experienced w/ Forces after all I much prefer to play as Casts an Beasts so usually I don't mess w/Forces and Force types and if I do, I use Beasts........

To any out there, who want to bring their Force game into play I highly would recommend this guide to anyone. Forces are fun in their own way.

Ignorance was my excuse for never touching Forces much in the past, well this guide ends that excuse.
    It's never too late to settle for anything less than what you want....And whenever the RL smoke clears...Get into the PSU Game