Page 679 of 684 FirstFirst ... 179579629669676677678679680681682 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 6832

Hey, AIDA! Recently, I've been infatuated with PSO2's story mode, due to the welcome additions of the Omnibus Quests EP I-III.

However, after fighting Magatsu in Omnibus Quest EP III, character dialogues (from various cutscenes) were no longer translated into English. I know for a fact that they were translated in the past, so what could of possibly broken the story content translation patch? SEGA perhaps, with their upcoming patches conflicting with the English patch?

Is there a way to manually fix this, or I'll have to wait until there's an update for the English patch itself?
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    Hey, AIDA! Recently, I've been infatuated with PSO2's story mode, due to the welcome additions of the Omnibus Quests EP I-III.

However, after fighting Magatsu in Omnibus Quest EP III, character dialogues (from various cutscenes) were no longer translated into English. I know for a fact that they were translated in the past, so what could of possibly broken the story content translation patch? SEGA perhaps, with their upcoming patches conflicting with the English patch?

Is there a way to manually fix this, or I'll have to wait until there's an update for the English patch itself?
    That's on our to-do list, haven't had the time yet.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, Sirius-91! Thanks for the update regarding the issue! I'll be looking forward to the fix soon~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Since last update i've been having issues with some translated stuff, like Apostolo dragon or Xie's shops not having a name, instead they have a blank space where the name should be. After 3 days i figured it could be an issue with my english patch, so I tried reinstalling it, and after uninstalling and trying to reinstall it again, this error text shows up:

Could not fetch RAISER Json - System.Net.WebException - -2146233079: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I can't install the english patch at all now, and i tried some stuff to fix it, like reinstalling pso2 tweaker altogether, allowing tweaker through firewall, deleting raiser dll so it redownloads it... but nothing has worked.

Has anyone had this problem before? What should i do to fix it?

EDIT: Alright it's fixed now, in case anyone needs to know, i used a VPN to install the patch and it worked.
    Last edited by DavidAG; Jun 30, 2018 at 03:33 PM.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. It's been a long time since I've played. I generally uninstall whenever I take a long break from the game because I can't afford to buy an M2.SSD for my Laptop and my HDD is almost full, aaaand I have no slots for extra HDD's just M2.SSD's.

Anyways, I downloaded the game through the torrent on Arks Layer as I usually do and installed it to C:

Unfortunately Windows seemed to be locking down my permissions on Pso2.exe ONLY. I tried giving my admin account which is my regular account full permission AND changing the owner to myself. I can access, change, move, start, delete and do anything I want with ANY file except PSO2.exe. Access was denied.

I changed my folder name to be shorter, from PHANTASYSTARONLINE 2 to PSO2, this allowed me to move and change permissions on the Pso2.exe at last.. however I decided to double check everything by fixing my pso2.exe files. When it was done PSO2.exe was deleted.

Trying to download it gives me this error in my patch log.

"Sun, 29 Jul 2018 08:20:36 GMT: Downloading pso2.exe...
    Sun, 29 Jul 2018 08:20:39 GMT: Fix PSO2 EXEs ERROR - - System.UnauthorizedAccessException - -2147024891: Access to the path is denied."

This makes no sense to me. ALL ownership of the folders and permissions are assigned to me. I've run as administrator!

I've uninstalled MalwareBytes and added an exception in Avast.

Trying to start the PSO2.exe when it was locked down by permissions led to nothing happening btw.

I'm at my wits end here. Tweaker WILL NOT download pso2.exe. The only time I was able to succesfully download PSO2.exe is a brief experiment I tried when I installed PSO2 to C:\Program Files however because of the warning on Arks-layer I immediately moved it back to just C:
    Last edited by Sesheenku; Jul 29, 2018 at 09:06 AM.

Seems like the file is in use by the system. Try deactivating your antivirus and rerun Tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Seems like the file is in use by the system. Try deactivating your antivirus and rerun Tweaker.
    Before I do that, I was doing something random. I just decided to move the PSO2 folder again. This time to Documents. With my AV on tweaker properly downloads the exe as long as it's not directly in C: ... Even in C:\Program Files it works but it WILL NOT work in C:

So surely the AV can't be the problem?

I don't get it.

I even managed to log into the game just fine. Should I take an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" approach now?
    Last edited by Sesheenku; Jul 29, 2018 at 12:41 PM.

I have read that Windows sometimes does not allow users, including Administrators, to modify or create files in C:\ and in system folders if your Windows is Home version. Personally I have not encountered that, but it could be that.

If your Windows is not Home, and since it affects only the .exe file, it might be your AV, or Windows defender. If neither of those are the culprit, I unfortunately do not know where else you could look.

I wonder if people who made & maintain tweaker still read this thread? Would report some issue with tweaker randomly opening browser with discord invite link when i pressed game start button.
    Kinda annoying since the computer will load both game and browser at the same time. Nothing critical, but i would love to get this sorted out.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jul 29, 2018 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesheenku View Post
    Before I do that, I was doing something random. I just decided to move the PSO2 folder again. This time to Documents. With my AV on tweaker properly downloads the exe as long as it's not directly in C: ... Even in C:\Program Files it works but it WILL NOT work in C:

So surely the AV can't be the problem?

I don't get it.

I even managed to log into the game just fine. Should I take an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" approach now?
    Majority of antivirus programs employ a type of background analyzing that if certain programs match preexisting code in their database, it'll flag it as a virus. The tweaker hooks into PSO2's exe for plugin loading, most antiviruses will think it's some virus and attempt to terminate it. So yes, your AV can be the issue, and if you have read past pages on this thread, majority of the solutions have you set exceptions to your antivirus.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I wonder if people who made & maintain tweaker still read this thread? Would report some issue with tweaker randomly opening browser with discord invite link when i pressed game start button.
    Kinda annoying since the computer will load both game and browser at the same time. Nothing critical, but i would love to get this sorted out.
    We rarely browse here, so the quickest way to get our attention is via our discord, and our github. I have forwarded your issue to the others however.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯