Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    From what I can guess based on context, they are talking about the level cap and how Zekt got there quickly vs. Tetra's more laid back, "I'll get to it eventually, I mostly want to chat and take screenshots" attitude. And I think Tetra asks Zekt and Mitarashi how they can afford to take the time to level when they have jobs, and they both respond that they took a payed day off (有給). Then the end is just a little advertisement for PSO2 Day.
    Seemed more like they pulled an all nighter in which Tetra responded to take care of their health.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Seemed more like they pulled an all nighter in which Tetra responded to take care of their health.
    That does make a bit more sense.

Episode 13 subs are out!

Regarding the first part, it seems that Tetra has embraced the truth:
    Spoiler!

Also, looks like the second part was a mix of both what Meteor Weapon and I thought.
    On that note, I've been guilty of taking PSO2 Day off as well, but just becuase my schedule allows it

Episode 13 subs are out!

Spoiler!

Also, looks like the second part was a mix of both what Meteor Weapon and I thought.
    On that note, I've been guilty of taking PSO2 Day off as well, but just becuase my schedule allows it
    I may as well be Zekt when it comes to new content, knock it all out asap then just play pso casually from there or play other stuff not having to worry about Lv90 cap etc. Also @ 2:41 is perfect strat, long as you know how to get your sleep schedule back and running smooth its ez going. Never had taken a day off for PSO2, I just get less sleep those days (if its a work day)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Episode 13 subs are out!

Spoiler!

Yea both of you are correct; they do mention "paid leave" and "all nighter" after that. O:

Episode 14
    Keyword: リアルよりバーチャル
    Adapts Chapters 35 and 30

Together at last.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

i wonder what drama ichika had with zekuto , could be a life advise/tip .

also how and why the others know zekuto is a middle age man in IRL ?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i wonder what drama ichika had with zekuto , could be a life advise/tip .

also how and why the others know zekuto is a middle age man in IRL ?
    Ichika logs in meets, Zekuto in flower-viewing Franka's café. The latter asks her whether she has plans for that event. At that moment, a friend of hers ask her to go flower-viewing irl, and she boasts about it to Zekuto, but realizes it might be too big of a hurdle since she is a shut-in, and freaks out about it.S he ends up flower-viewing online apparently (that last bit I'm not too sure of, need to wait for a decent translation)

You generally go have fun watching the cherry blossoms with firends or coworkers but you always end up having to do some sort of tricks (imitating someone, doing something unusual, etc) and this is too much for Ichika to handle. So she ends up making a poem about how she already had a blast watching the cherry blossoms, in the virtual word.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr