Page 39 of 206 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

@Akaimizu:
    Thanks! Yeah.. I really like patterns for some reason. I am the type of person that can stare for hours at stuff, creating all kinds of patterns in my head, based on size, placement or color (especially complex carpets and bookshelves.. )

I must admit I am not very much an 'artistic' artist. There is most of the time not much thought behind the things I draw. The missing background in that pic is nothing more then me drawing a background, but being to lazy to completely shade it with pencil, so I erased most of it and only kept the necessary stuff that holds the picture together (read: make the girl sit on SOMETHING). But I will keep the things you said in mind. They might help me in my future sketches

Anyway:
    I started on ShaSha's request. Here is the first paint layer:

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Hey man, good to see that you're still at it and I like your realistic style drawings. Looks like you've been getting nice an touched up in the last year or so.

@lolethanMaximus: Hey! long time no see! Yeah, some time ago I switched to digital painting. Best choice ever! I see you still have the YTMND link in your sig

anyway...

ShaSha's request is done!
    Click for full res:

Facial shot:

EDIT:
    Also posted it in the PSO2 thread, so:

facial:
    Last edited by qoxolg; Apr 14, 2012 at 01:16 PM.

<3 <3 <3
    thank you so MUCH i loves it so much!
    hee hee
    -huggles-

No, I am not death, I just got distracted by 'something' the past week..

I made a lot of screenshots during the Closed beta of PSO2, so expect some PSO2 art from me. I still need to learn to draw those complicated outfits.

This time I made one of my force Qoxolg and Ce'Nedera's hunter. Area is where you fight the Rockbear boss.

I intended to make this a quicky, but I ended up putting in tons of hours... durr...

Click for high res.

Ready to Rockbear

Facial uno:

Facial duo:

Oh Q, this is gorgeous. *A* I really love the background and the characters dynamic poses here! Also you have created a pretty amazing atmosphere with the colours.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Another fine masterpiece there Q, really like it, hope to see more of our chars in the future together, maybe owning some dragon or dark ragne

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I like how the forest has a dark, mysterious look to it. the outfits and items are very well-designed, too. Looks just like their in-game counterparts. Very good job, Q sir.

@Kazuuya:
    Thanks! I really tried to capture the forest atmosphere.

@Ce'Nedra:
    Sure thing Or some mammoths and centipedes during Open Beta.. hmm...

@BIG OLAF:
    Thanks man! I think I've seen you tons of times in the lobby but I don't remember playing with you..\

Anyway, bit of a double post with the PSO2 characters thread:

It's Sayara's Tingle with a Ragne in the BG. I intended to do it in 4hours but the Ragne was to much fun.. gah! I thin 6-7 hours were spent, still way below my usual 12 hours, so I am still happy considering the detail and polish:

Facial uno:

Facial duo:

Quote Originally Posted by qoxolg View Post
    @BIG OLAF:
    Thanks man! I think I've seen you tons of times in the lobby but I don't remember playing with you..\
    You're welcome. And yes, we did see each other a few times. I said hello to you once, but you just walked past me.

Also, HO MAH GARD the Dark Ragne/Tingle picture is amazing. I'm thoroughly jealous.