Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Perchance to dream...

On 2006-09-16 09:36, Unknown_PC wrote:
    On 2006-09-16 05:29, SabZero wrote:
    So what about damage? Can a PM die? What happens??
    I killed my PM on purpose in C-rank Da Regan fight today. As it turns out, PM deaths do count as ally deaths and will lower your rankings.

But to my surprise, GH-410 managed to revive itself upon death and switch to a 1-h wand then healed itself to full HP
    It revived itself?! Woa, neat! Was that a fluke or could it happen everytime? Although that sucks that it counts as an ally death.

Edit: Did it use a moon atomizer to rez itself from your inventory?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleu on 2006-09-16 09:47 ]</font>

The Local Bartender

On 2006-09-16 05:29, SabZero wrote:
    So what about damage? Can a PM die? What happens??
    I killed my PM on purpose in C-rank Da Regan fight today. As it turns out, PM deaths do count as ally deaths and will lower your rankings.

But to my surprise, GH-410 managed to revive itself upon death and switch to a 1-h wand then healed itself to full HP
    Well, atleast the AI for the PMs is good, lol.

On 2006-09-16 05:31, Zarbolord wrote:
    Yes, PMs are taken as a party member, so if there are three players, just call up the Pms to join you, and you'll be a full party (no intruders, hmmm, to take in consideration. A good plan to stop people from joining in, hehe ).
    This is a bit off topic, but are you saying that there is no way to make a closed game in PSU?

On 2006-09-16 11:13, VR_Pilot wrote:
    On 2006-09-16 05:31, Zarbolord wrote:
    Yes, PMs are taken as a party member, so if there are three players, just call up the Pms to join you, and you'll be a full party (no intruders, hmmm, to take in consideration. A good plan to stop people from joining in, hehe ).
    This is a bit off topic, but are you saying that there is no way to make a closed game in PSU?
    You can make passwords on your games if you want. It can no longer be words or phrases though, just a combonation of numbers.

Nice PM. Methinks I won't be missing mags much.

Anyone seen or have a PM 420-450? We still don't know much about the other four.

Seems like their death/revive behavior is the same as NPCs like Hyuga, Maya, Lou, and Leo.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2006-09-16 03:38, Unknown_PC wrote:
    On 2006-09-16 03:26, Zarbolord wrote:
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...own_PC/PM1.jpg

That is an awesome sword! I thought they would stay a lot with the old type. Anyway, have you tried giving your PM diferent elemntal weapons yet?
    It's actually just a normal sword with post-effects turned off
    Maybe it just looks that way because PMs are so tiny...

On 2006-09-16 15:53, Spellbinder wrote:
    Anyone seen or have a PM 420-450? We still don't know much about the other four.
    I have a PM 420 on my Extra Mode character. Why do you ask?

Just wondering what PA's and/or Technics they all use. It'd be nice to have detailed information about each PM posted somewhere for easy viewing, and to help decide which people want to raise.