Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

this fault of the chrome update
    i am check it.
    Rollback the system, all work fine.
    Update the chrome and get this problem again
    Last edited by FireswordRus; Nov 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM.

I use Opera and this same problem happens to me. Wondering is downgrading to older version will change that.

I have no issues running with virtual fullscreen but I've had issues when going windowed mode running chrome and PSO2 in that PSO2 will crash instead of chrome.
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by xilibrius View Post
    I'm also having the same issue for some reason its causing chrome to freak out crash/lock up/do nothing but it also is preventing media player classic from working. Media player classic will go into a not respond and lock up and then close out where as windows media player and firefox both work fine while the game is on.
    VLC media player works & plays well with PSO2

it likes to cripple youtube for me.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Have you tried disabling flash?

Flash is kinda garbage, so you probably will only need it for a few legacy sites. Flash is just the one thing that I can think of that might cause issues of this nature.
    Last edited by moeri; Nov 14, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moeri View Post
    Have you tried disabling flash?

Flash is kinda garbage, so you probably will only need it for a few legacy sites.
    well.. what should i use for a alternative to flash..?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I tried to find old versions of google chrome to use but every time i launch chrome it updates. There's even an option to not auto update google but it still updates anyways. So I'm going to give up, unless someone else has a solution to this problem besides waiting it out.

It's been working fine for me when just keeping pages open before launching the game. Like I can still navigate this site if I have it open before the game. Still can't load anything in a new tab but eh

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    well.. what should i use for a alternative to flash..?
    I don't know of many sites that use it for anything that matters. Unless we are talking about flash game sites or something similar. Personally I have had flash disabled for years now and haven't ran into an issue yet.