Page 1 of 430 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Fighter Discussion

Figured I'd update the op to the new fighter stuff:

New Skilltree: http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...00fdoIb000000f

How to unlock: Start with the class.
    Last edited by Lostbob117; Sep 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

where do i find the skill tree

I figured this would be a good link to put near the top of this thread:

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ne...ber-12th-2012/

Really looking forward to the fighter class. Air-based attacks with daggers (lots of fun with all weapons, but a bonus for it? hell yes), rapid fire fists with their dodge-like evade (sounds like loads of fun), and then double sabers with some kind of stunlocking whirlwind (nom nom).

The wise stance/brave stance are an interesting addition. I'm stuck wondering which I'll want to spec in - without just guard it's suddenly not such a viable tactic to stand in the line of fire full time.

It hasn't been made yet also some skill tree stuff that we don't know the name of is in some videos/pictures

Really hope that the damage will be high enough to totally justify dropping Just Guard...
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    Really hope that the damage will be high enough to totally justify dropping Just Guard...
    If fury stance and the two other stances are in there that will be very power ful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    If fury stance and the two other stances are in there that will be very power ful.
    Nah, unfortunately i really don't think Fury/Guard Stance will make it to the fighter's skill tree. I think they really are Hunter's unique traits as Brave/Wise are to fighters.

It would be awesome though Pretty high damage output. Maybe who knows with the subclass system? One can dream right? xD.
    Last edited by Arios; Sep 3, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Only the problem is... if Fury Stance are uncompatible with other Fighter Stances, it will be a serious problem while trying to combine these classes for making a full Hunter or Fighter DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakarisei View Post
    Only the problem is... if Fury Stance are uncompatible with other Fighter Stances, it will be a serious problem while trying to combine these classes for making a full Hunter or Fighter DPS.
    fury stance only says guard stance can't be active at the same time. doesn't state other stances so you may be able to have fury stance + wise stance for example

p.s. for damage the best subclass is ranger... 56% ish increased damage to weak points + weakbullet and lots of ability

edit: nvm, weak point advance only affects shooting attacks
    Last edited by Silver Crow; Sep 3, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

Hm yeah that might work. It that in the translation, though? It may originally say that it can't be used with ANY other stances, and the translators just made it specific since the only other stance right now is guard stance.

I hope wise/brave stance is something besides some finite addition or subtraction of s-atk though. Make it just a flat multiplier to your damage, for all damages. Brave stance on a hybrid force build would be awesome.