Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Sega listening to all these suggestions couldn't make me happier. That level of developers interest and desire in changing the game to make it easier for use for players is a wonderful mark of a developer and makes me even more excited for a game I already knew would be amazing.

On that note, I don't have any concern about it taking on other MMO qualities. PSU is a great game and it has a great model, one which they know they should follow, but in a new way which builds upon and expands the original model of what is a fun, fast-paced essentially social game. The social nature of it is exactly what has allowed the game to be successful (the lightsaber mosh pits also help ) and Sega demonstrates knowing exactly this with the level of attention given to players.

<3 Sega & Sonic Team

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    PSO and PSU and PSO2 are the same thing.
    You mean minus the parts with all point and click, doing 9000 un-fun quests from 400 different nobody npc's in huge empty fields in some typical fantasy setting where you're stuck with one weapon.

Only thing that's the same is leveling up, which was never too hard in PS in general hence the constant "casual." Getting that rare to look cool. Except without being lame and having to deal with already mentioned level controlled appearances all that crap comes with. And doing something over and over to get what you want which is unavoidable but otherwise.

PS series is a little too niche, right now you're saying spiderman is the same as Runescape.

And yeah I already said most MMO's I don't really care about all that other crap that's the most popular but no one talks about anymore anyway because they're just the korean mmos with more stuff and everyone realized that MMOs sucked a long time ago and PSO/PSU/PSO2 has enough issues as it is being defined as an MMO which is a good thing because MMOs suck anyway and nobody should really care.

MMOs suck.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Hey man! Runescape was cool back in the day!

Heh

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post

Heh
    Runescape was never cool! I was playing action Online games from the start yo, get with that graal online!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    You mean minus the parts with all point and click, doing 9000 un-fun quests from 400 different nobody npc's in huge empty fields in some typical fantasy setting where you're stuck with one weapon.

Only thing that's the same is leveling up, which was never too hard in PS in general hence the constant "casual." Getting that rare to look cool. Except without being lame and having to deal with already mentioned level controlled appearances all that crap comes with. And doing something over and over to get what you want which is unavoidable but otherwise.

PS series is a little too niche, right now you're saying spiderman is the same as Runescape.

And yeah I already said most MMO's I don't really care about all that other crap that's the most popular but no one talks about anymore anyway because they're just the korean mmos with more stuff and everyone realized that MMOs sucked a long time ago and PSO/PSU/PSO2 has enough issues as it is being defined as an MMO which is a good thing because MMOs suck anyway and nobody should really care.

MMOs suck.
    *Ahem*
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post

Heh

*................Ahem*
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post

Your fanboy-ism is showing and you're just kidding yourself.

You kill the same monsters. You go to the same dungeons. You use the same moves over and over. You do the same quests. The only thing that's different is the battle system and setting(and the battle system isn't even that far off from some recent MMOs, e.g.: Dragon Nest).
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Okay, this was an informative thread, but time to bail out.

The amount of delusion is palpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    Your fanboy-ism is showing and you're just kidding yourself.

You kill the same monsters. You go to the same dungeons. You use the same moves over and over. You do the same quests. The only thing that's different is the battle system and setting(and the battle system isn't even that far off from some recent MMOs, e.g.: Dragon Nest).
    Only the boring players do those things, you know... you actually have a choice. where most mmos it's either do the quest, go straight to grinding, get some pro to power level you, or run around till you get bored.

There's a difference between walking to the store and buying some candy,
    And rollerblading to the store and buying some candy. I prefer my roller blades over some dull ass walking, just cause I'm using my legs doesn't make it the same thing. :0

And dragon nest... I'm sure there's plenty of gender/race locked class instance based action games that are starting to enter the cookie cutter factory that's starting on what PSO already evolved from 10 years ago. I might be a fan that's outgrow videogames outside of the few he still has interest in, but I'd rather be that than SOME GUY, SOME GUY! WHO JUST PLAYS LAME MMOS! D<

But yeah I'm done there, MMOs suck and PS isn't like other MMOs, otherwise I'd still be playing one of those dozens I went through, no matter how you try to push the things they share which is mostly just... reaching some lame goal, it's not the same, especially when the only part I care about is the process where as most MMO's it's more like you're just being put to work. me being a fan is just extra and anyone that goes to "work" on PS I can't say anything but, I'm sorry you have to play that way to have fun.

So yeah MMOs still suck. anything further and you're just pushing into that one dumb argument about whether or not PS is an MMO or SOMETHING ELSE, that usually never ends which I'm having no part of cause it's retarded.

Not interested in this news.... no localization info.

Quote Originally Posted by Canard de Bain View Post
    Not interested in this news.... no localization info.
    Wait till winter too look for info.