Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 296976777879808182 ... LastLast

Can someone link me the most current hunter skill tree? I need to update mine and I wanna see what the best/most common one is.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Can someone link me the most current hunter skill tree? I need to update mine and I wanna see what the best/most common one is.
    Do you want a Fury or Guard Stance tree?

Fury: (Spend Spare Points however, I suggest getting Iron Will or War Brave)
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...o9b8dAIo00000f

Guard: (Spend Spare Points however, I suggest grabbing the Flash Guards)

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Do you want a Fury or Guard Stance tree?

Fury: (Spend Spare Points however, I suggest getting Iron Will or War Brave)

Guard: (Spend Spare Points however, I suggest grabbing the Flash Guards)
    Thanks. Currently I'm trying out war brave and iron will with no automate.

Thanks. Currently I'm trying out war brave and iron will with no automate.
    there's almost no situation where you'd want IW but not automate as hunter main

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    there's almost no situation where you'd want IW but not automate as hunter main
    May I ask why? Currently I've been surviving alot more and used up way less mates than when I was running automate.

May I ask why? Currently I've been surviving alot more and used up way less mates than when I was running automate.
    IW relies on luck to survive while Automate rely on a resource but never fails (aside from a very few situations). The resource part may sound bad at first but Hunter has a literal shitton of ways to parry incoming damage, so once you start to exploit all your guarding options to the fullest, Automate merely covers for these very few periods of vulnerability without letting you down, whereas IW has 25% chances of failing you in said critical moments.

Additionally, with mag actions and Atomizer lovers ring you have enough reliable emergency healing to not have to use manual mates at all, which means they all contribute to your automate bagpack !

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    IW relies on luck to survive while Automate rely on a resource but never fails (aside from a very few situations). The resource part may sound bad at first but Hunter has a literal shitton of ways to parry incoming damage, so once you start to exploit all your guarding options to the fullest, Automate merely covers for these very few periods of vulnerability without letting you down, whereas IW has 25% chances of failing you in said critical moments.

Additionally, with mag actions and Atomizer lovers ring you have enough reliable emergency healing to not have to use manual mates at all, which means they all contribute to your automate bagpack !
    Ok thanks for the info. I'll go back to automate eventually after trying out my current build for awhile longer. I was honestly pretty scared to give up automate in the first place but so far it hasn't been a problem. I've got a fuck ton of free tree reset passes anyway so I'll probably try a few more things out.

So soon I'll be able to get both an atlas weapon and a light stream weapon. I want one to be a sword and the other a wired lance so which one should be which?

So soon I'll be able to get both an atlas weapon and a light stream weapon. I want one to be a sword and the other a wired lance so which one should be which?
    Your 'main' one should be lightstream. Sword is much better as lightstream or rather, Wired lance is much better as Atra due to the lifesteal S4.

I have Quelle Glitter (grind 30) and Lumiere Crys, witch one should I use? or maybe I should just get Celestial Alluxion?