Page 79 of 122 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289 ... LastLast

Was going to edit my old post but a new one appeared so more lateposting:

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    This is Japan's "shame culture" leaking into its fictional media.
    Yeah, no. If you think this is a Japanese-only thing, look at basically any fandom ever. Any abusive or just downright evil asshole will have a horde of stans saying he did nothing wrong if he's hot or handsome. These stans often tend to be the ones writing him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Was going to edit my old post but a new one appeared so more lateposting:

Yeah, no. If you think this is a Japanese-only thing, look at basically any fandom ever. Any abusive or just downright evil asshole will have a horde of stans saying he did nothing wrong if he's hot or handsome. These stans often tend to be the ones writing him, too.
    I'm not denying it's abuse, I'm just saying that japan has a culture built around that shit and it's why it's not really an overly huge controversial subject.

Melrondia assumes its her fault for everything relating to Melphonsina and Gettemhart. Gettemhart suffers from PTSD relating to the death of Melphonsina which has made him insane, thus he can't see past his rage to think clearly. He abuses Melrondia because he's angry at the world, but because he's not himself anymore, he can't see the damage he's causing.

Anyways, really enjoyed Katori taking a liking to Stratos, although I would have found it amusing to see her feuding with her like she did with Pietro.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    IAnyways, really enjoyed Katori taking a liking to Stratos, although I would have found it amusing to see her feuding with her like she did with Pietro.
    Looking back at that one scene of Katori's one-sided feud with Pietro, it makes sense that Katori was so quickly flattered by Stratos. Katori is fond of cuteness and Stratos's cuteness completely outclasses any Summoner pet.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I still don't like her "armor".
    You know, when people say they dont like Alis's current design panders towards otaku these days for its less clothiness I look back at Nei's design from PSII. Granted I also dont like how PSO2 Alis looks as well so any further argument is kinda moot anyway.
    test

I think they're getting better at action scenes in the story. They still look a tad bit stiff at times, but they're getting cooler with each cutscene.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The action scenes are definitely a huge improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    You know, when people say they dont like Alis's current design panders towards otaku these days for its less clothiness I look back at Nei's design from PSII. Granted I also dont like how PSO2 Alis looks as well so any further argument is kinda moot anyway.
    Its not just that Alis's design is unnecessarily sexualized (especially when the character herself as portrayed here has such a stoic personality that it only makes her ridiculous clothing stand out more) but that the design looks too busy. There is a lot going on with her outfit and its not even coordinated well either.

Nei's design isn't really that sexy to me. My main issue with her design is that its just really bland to look at but considering the time period she was made in, I can forgive that. Even then, for as bland as it looks, it isn't as over-designed as PSO2 Alis's look.

Christmas Pattientia are Ether! Because you're not allowed to celebrate holidays unless you're composed of Ether! And why do ARKS celebrate Jesus Christ?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Christmas Pattientia are Ether! Because you're not allowed to celebrate holidays unless you're composed of Ether! And why do ARKS celebrate Jesus Christ?
    Maybe they don't know Christmas is related to Christianity and celebrate it just cause it's cool?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So, we're just going to let phantoms roam wild fulfilling their embodiment desires as long as they're not hostile? I mean, I understand they're not the dangerous variety, but that is some really bad rule of ethics for a space military. They're invasive and are composed of the same matter that create the likes of Yamato and Deus. But I guess that's to be expected from a ship run by Xiera.

Also, I mean, Christmas in Japan, and arguably even to a good extent in the US is a capitalist holiday rather than religious. Merikuri is pretty much the day of cake and roasted chicken, while New Years and the Emperor's birthday which are close by are religious in nature.

Also, given how aether works, wouldn't that just give Deus ESCA a boost in power? They should make Deus EQs really common on Chrismas.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get a Patty v Ether Patty confrontation ala Sonic Adventure 2: