Unhappy Problem with purchasing Arks Cash with Webmoney

So, following the guide found here, I purchased some Webmoney to use on Arks Cash. However, when I go to the PSO2 site to use the Webmoney, it brings me to the page that asks me to enter in my information such as name, address, etc. Did I do something wrong, or is entering the info needed with Webmoney as well as credit card purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by Roll A D6 View Post
    So, following the guide found here, I purchased some Webmoney to use on Arks Cash. However, when I go to the PSO2 site to use the Webmoney, it brings me to the page that asks me to enter in my information such as name, address, etc. Did I do something wrong, or is entering the info needed with Webmoney as well as credit card purchases?
    You need to enter your details, careful you don't use a fake address!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    You need to enter your details, careful you don't use a fake address!
    Well, crap. The guide made no mention of having to enter all that in, and as far as I know it won't take anything but a Japanese address, so it would seem that faking the info is my only option. :/

No, you did nothing wrong, I got the same page the first time I want to purchase AC Cash via Webmoney. If I m not mistaken, you must fill this form before you can purchasing AC Cash. You only need to do this the first time.

Try this: http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing...nline-2-japan/
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post
    No, you did nothing wrong, I got the same page the first time I want to purchase AC Cash via Webmoney. If I m not mistaken, you must fill this form before you can purchasing AC Cash. You only need to do this the first time.

Try this: http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing...nline-2-japan/
    Welp, here I go, then. Thanks for the help, guys.

I dont know if I m wrong, but I think you have to fake informations, because you dont live in Japan and this form need a japanese adress.
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aki03 View Post
    I dont know if I m wrong, but I think you have to fake informations, because you dont live in Japan and this form need a japanese adress.
    The real address and name is only needed if SEGA has got a problem with you about paying AC. I know about friends who have written fake addresses for paying in games and they haven't banned although "legally" they could ban if they had got proofs of... "Eh, this person is false, BAN!"

I don't beleive SEGA calling any user phone for verifying "true persons".

Firstly, users don't need receiving calls for SEGA when you pay AC via webmoney because in these case, they can annoy users and... these point is not good for a company.

Secondly, SEGA won't verify your account when you buy via Webmoney. Why? Because paying using webmoney supposes to SEGA that you're jp person so... i'm not worried of these. SEGA must have a system for reclaiming money from Webmoney if you give webmoney points for AC.

And finally, i can believe SEGA calling members if you've paid AC using a credit card. Don't forget in the world we can find people who fakes credit cards for receiving "Free AC" using other people's money.

Greetings.

Less problems when you're paying with a Japanese prepaid card than if you're paying with an overseas Credit Card, yeah.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.