Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    wouldnt it be beneficial tho even with maxed Ele Conv after Octs update? i only said that in response to current Ele Conv rates.

my thing is, wouldnt it be additive after the update? bump up the off ele from 45% to w/e's being added on?
    Could be a thing too, we'll need to know how they decide to change the potential firsthand to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Could be a thing too, we'll need to know how they decide to change the potential firsthand to be sure
    oh ho ho the testing commences once that update hits. will EPD become just a Compound stick or continue to reigne King of Rods still hmm

it makes me wonder if Shien will greatly benefit from this or not in terms of using over EPD outside compounds. where the Rod hierarchy will be and even Talis, shelve my Motav or keep it

Tbh. Part of me would just prefer it if Sega turned EPD pot into a flat 15% Damage multiplier so that Forces can use it when leveling Te subs.

oh ho ho the testing commences once that update hits. will EPD become just a Compound stick or continue to reigne King of Rods still hmm

it makes me wonder if Shien will greatly benefit from this or not in terms of using over EPD outside compounds. where the Rod hierarchy will be and even Talis, shelve my Motav or keep it
    light shien already outdamages EPD with barantsion on a darker boss BEFORE the update. unless they straight up buff EPD rather than rewriting its pot for other elements, its goin in the dumpster for good.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    light shien already outdamages EPD with barantsion on a darker boss BEFORE the update. unless they straight up buff EPD rather than rewriting its pot for other elements, its goin in the dumpster for good.
    i'll wait for Austere NT to out perform everything again

i'll wait for Austere NT to out perform everything again
    Me as well. I thought about a rainbow set of Shein rods when Akyumaland Qs were up but I said,"That wep is gonna be outclassed in a few months anyways, better go to a mild class I use on occassion and got rainbow shien DBs insteead."

Would be cool to get a 14* rod that boosts elemental masteries instead of a mild dmg boost or boosting EC with a SSA.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Me as well. I thought about a rainbow set of Shein rods when Akyumaland Qs were up but I said,"That wep is gonna be outclassed in a few months anyways, better go to a mild class I use on occassion and got rainbow shien DBs insteead."

Would be cool to get a 14* rod that boosts elemental masteries instead of a mild dmg boost or boosting EC with a SSA.
    depending how well this buff goes for EleCon on other weps, Austere NT could put everything else out of business but time will tell. Ares NT is good and all but Lumiere buff is coming and so is Austere NT

ares is practically designed for usage in endless quest only really atm. no where else are you easily going to get 3-5 PBs going to make use of all the buffs. it's a good placeholder to update out of date gear, but as far as an update to BiS other gear, only if you endless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    ares is practically designed for usage in endless quest only really atm. no where else are you easily going to get 3-5 PBs going to make use of all the buffs. it's a good placeholder to update out of date gear, but as far as an update to BiS other gear, only if you endless imo.
    If you spend a good amount of time in Enchanted Forest farming, I don't see how you couldn't get 3-5 PBs off there. And I think this would be desirable to do, seeing that the boosts would make the farming quicker. The same goes for Lillipa and Naberius UQ re-renewals that are coming soon, assuming that they will still be exploration-style quests.

So, I disagree that Ares-NT is for Endless Quest only. For quests other than the ones we mentioned, though, I agree the benefits for Ares-NT are much more limited.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Sep 10, 2018 at 09:48 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Based on live stream's Q&A section (update info)
    I tried asking on bumped's comment section, but, doesn't seems to be any answer _(:3」

Any translation for question around 39:24 ?
    It's about Collection File, right?

Thanks!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt