Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy EP2 weakened my defenses

Hi guys,

PSO2 SEA came with the Episode 2 patch last March 5, which introduced the Coast, "enhanced" Dark Falz Elder (which got me multiple copies of Hexagraph and Liberation), XQ and Samurai (Braver in JP), etc.

I ventured into different areas, and felt like I'm the very weakest player in the whole ship.

One Hit KO. T_T

Currently, my Force/Techer is 56 and 55, respectively, and using Force as main with Seitenheise + 10 (having 959 T-ATK) and Feghali set + Valemgies with Elder Soul in each. It seems that my armor doesn't give me enough protection against different attacks.

Imagine, one hit KO from an ordinary Sol Deegala. T_T

Any suggestions on how can I improve my defenses or reduce damage dealt by these enemies. This just happened after the EP2 patch.

Thanks~!

VH on SEA does the damage of their SH JP counterparts.

Switch to Varder and sacrifice your DPS for HP (with the PA buffs it shouldn't be that large of a drop), or keep Deband (Shield) up at all times.
    Or just don't get hit. Mirage Step has a lot of iframes.
    Last edited by emeraude; Mar 19, 2015 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    Imagine, one hit KO from an ordinary Sol Deegala. T_T

Wait, you seirous?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

My only advice as a Force is: don't get hit. It should be easy enough having 2 full seconds of invulnerability, and it is a necessity at certain levels, hearing that the damage is increased in this server even more...

0 hp arm unit? Fegali at levels 55+ ? not surprised you are dying
    you are right, your armor doesn't gives you enough protection, switch to 10*
    *you can dodge everything* meta is not always working, you need good defense/hp too
    Last edited by Dammy; Mar 19, 2015 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

Wait, you seirous?
    He might be. Umblla on SEA at VH hits for 700+ on Fi/Hu and Varder units. While I don't think it should OHKO, a Sol Deegala hitting then attaching to you as a Fo/Te will kill you very quickly if caught off-guard.

LOL on the memes hahahaha~! *saves the meme*

Well yea, I'm somewhat serious about the Sol Deegala hitting me, let's say... off guarded. :P Another is the Sol Dirandal, on a 1K damage, yea T_T lol

Well, I guess I better hunt another pair of Varder Armor for my Fo/Te combination, coz I don't get buffed everytime (a friend in my team does the buff, but obviously, she's not always there for me.)

Let's see... what augments do you guys recommend to buff up on defenses?

Git gud.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

If SEA got the excube system and shop, good old 6* shouldot unit set will do the trick for when you need to be meatier (it's the set full of spike, got good hp and strike resist). Zero Tatk thought.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by picogenkaku View Post
    LOL on the memes hahahaha~! *saves the meme*

Well yea, I'm somewhat serious about the Sol Deegala hitting me, let's say... off guarded. :P Another is the Sol Dirandal, on a 1K damage, yea T_T lol

Well, I guess I better hunt another pair of Varder Armor for my Fo/Te combination, coz I don't get buffed everytime (a friend in my team does the buff, but obviously, she's not always there for me.)

Let's see... what augments do you guys recommend to buff up on defenses?
    What do you mean, you don't get buffed every time? Drink a Deband tonic before you jump ship, and keep Deband up on yourself when you can. When you get a Varder set run with just the fully grinded set first and see if you still need defensive affixes. If you still die then switch your affixes to Ragne. If you still can't roll with the additional HP then affix Blow Resist with your T-ATK soul.

You can avoid Dirandal charges though (I assume that's what kills you), and stay far away from mobs when they first appear. Rafoie them if you're desperate as it has pretty infinite range.