Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    teaches lilipans to curse Runia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post
    Another suggestion would be;
    Is it possible to make a field on there where you can type something in english, and have google translate return to you their Japanese translation?
    Fun fact- Tane actually planned this feature in the very early versions too- that it's not in (yet) is completely my fault. Sorry! I figured that most of the replies you'd need are things people have set up as autowords, yes/no/okay/thank you and such. Obviously I was wrong and I'm sure this along with all the other requested features will be added soon. (actually transparent overlay mode is done and being tested now wooo!)

Thought I would let you guys know that I've created something similar to this as well.

Spoiler!

It will automatically stay ontop when it's in "Real-time view".
    Slider under the chat box changes opacity/transparancy.

Planning on adding a separate "black-list" to it as well.

I'm not allowed to post link to it here though, due to the other shady stuff going on over there
    Last edited by SZiadaN; Mar 2, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    ...Aren't you the guy who's responsible for the current PSO2 hacks?
    That may be the case. However, as you can see, that's not all I'm doing.

Yeah, but that's what made me not want to use your stuff dude :<
    Klypto - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Klypto View Post
    Yeah, but that's what made me not want to use your stuff dude :<
    You are obviously free to do whatever you want, there's already roughly 1370 pso players using "my stuff" and not all of those people are people who cheat.
    As I said in my post earlier, I just thought I'd let you guys know that there's another version of a tool like this since I know a lot of you do not visit the website where I release my things.

Btw, just out of curiosity, is it the fact that I released the trainer or is it because I, myself, have been playing around with the game that makes you be like that?
    If it's the latter, then I'm guessing you're not using the English patch either, right?

I don't mind all that translating and using a deICEr on the game files to poke around and find things since they aren't really concerned about that, in most cases that only impacts the client and not their server / peers. It's the trainer-like stuff that bothers me and leaves me cautious about it all.

I'm assuming you're bypassing GG to run the trainer, which I'm not cool with.

I know it wouldn't make any sense to bypass GG for a translator app, but it's a psychological trust issue along the lines of this guy is already beyond limits I'm comfortable with, so I don't know what he puts in his code.

It's interesting to see that you guys are against botting though.
    Last edited by Klypto; Mar 4, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
    Klypto - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by SZiadaN View Post
    You are obviously free to do whatever you want, there's already roughly 1370 pso players using "my stuff" and not all of those people are people who cheat.
    As I said in my post earlier, I just thought I'd let you guys know that there's another version of a tool like this since I know a lot of you do not visit the website where I release my things.

Btw, just out of curiosity, is it the fact that I released the trainer or is it because I, myself, have been playing around with the game that makes you be like that?
    If it's the latter, then I'm guessing you're not using the English patch either, right?
    An English translation patch is similar to performance enhancing hacks in a game, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    An English translation patch is similar to performance enhancing hacks in a game, how?
    Both modify the client via a third party, which is generally (i say generally since I can't read the ToS...lol) against a ToS.

I don't really need this kind of software, but great effort!

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

It's a chat translator. Translates languages/chat.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    The english patch doesn't modify the client, it modifes some of the language files saved in the data folder.

This is very different from a hack that bypasses security meant to disable it, and modify values that aren't supposed to be.

Also, if I recall correctly, Sakai is aware of the english patch, and has no issues with people using it.
    The English patch does modify the client. I think you're mistaking client/server-side information, here. The files you paste into the win32 folder modify the client.

Furthermore, Sakai has never said he was okay with people using the patch. In fact, SEGA has altered the ToS to make it clearer that any third-party alteration not only was against said terms, but also altogether illegal.

Using the English patch is not akin to cheating morally, but legally, it's just as bad.