Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1470

I've found a lot since the last time I posted... but my most recent find was a 52% ヘヴィパニッシャー (Heavy Punisher?)

Also about 4 levels away from rebirthing my second time.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Duality/Fearful Light LeilaWhiteNight's Avatar

As of today:
    Demonic Levantine - 43light
    Dios mag - 47light
    Eternal gazer - neutral
    Twin Gilgamesh - 11fire
    "Such is the irony of this world... Humans invent god and worship these creations. Wouldn't it make much more sense for these gods to worship humans instead?" - Levian Meskile

x4 P-arms Blade with low elements and one 40%
    Assassin's Traitor 48%
    Heart of Despair 18%
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Yao wand26% with Doc Miki, Prof Lei, and Class Prez Saph
    88.10% weps
    Last edited by AsuravonD; Jul 15, 2012 at 06:51 AM.
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

8 Hozuki, with low elements including a 38% and 38%
    Still Hunting For more!
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Dfd mag w/ Class Prez Saph and Pope after Feruto left
    Heartz Judgement 53% w/ Saph after Dysen DC'd
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Steam burst w/ Digital
    Wep%: 88.16%

50%+shura saber w// King Isen, Prez Saph, and Digital
    88.22% weps

Got my beast to level 194. GH is too annoying to run and MP is boring. Once he gets to 200 that's it for rebirths for a loooong time, even if he's only had two.

Satellite Riser 29% I spent a few weeks hunting one in PSP2 and this one drops randomly. xD
    Duel Mistilteinn 39% and 24 Found them as my hunter after really bloody GH runs.
    Divine Homura 2% Not sure if this one is from a title or what, I just found it in my storage randomly.
    Judgement Hearts 56% I'm also not sure where these came from, just found them in my storage. xD
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

Hunter job is at lvl 50 ^_^
    "