Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Fun fact: If you have goldras aggroed to you and go towards the corner when the time runs out, they will explode on the spot rather than mad dashing towards the towers to do a lot of damage to them. Tested this 3 times as crystal collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Oh gee, did you figure out this amazing strat all by yourself?
    oh fuck off Tess, go back to your little circlejerk instead of trying to help your Teammates get good at TD3. shows how much of a teammate you are. also just because im not that smart of a person doesn't mean i cant be Good at the game.
    Last edited by pkemr4; Jul 22, 2014 at 12:02 AM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

AIS use the 3-step combo system, with the 3rd melee hit doing 45~50k on body so its good idea to follow a set chain for maximized dps on sandbag boss:
    Gun -> dash attack -> melee -> gun -> gun -> melee -> repeat
    Fall back abit before you do the dash attack so all 3 hits can connect.
    Of course the same cant be applied if the wb is applied on spot thats hard to hit precisely with melee like zesh's head or vibra's head.

Some notes before I forget again:
    - Infected ships have a "head", but not a boost infection (as far as I can tell). Shoot the "head" (ie. cockpit of the ship) to do more damage.
    - SH has a level 55 minimum requirement.
    - A single turret Photon Cannon laser (at long range) isn't enough to destroy an infected ship.
    - A JP friend said something like, when the weather changes, enemies including Biblas' bomb get more HP.
    - Call out if you're going to use an AIS before wave 7. Even in English, everyone will likely understand if your sentence has "AIS"in it.
    - Will see about making a section to announce stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Dark to be useful, you need to have a specific build and gears that deals 8k+ per il megid, it's mainly useful for the mobs, and only really useful if you have another or more FO using Il Megid backing you up, if you're the only one...well..you can get them aggro on you~
    How do you get 8k+ per Il Megid hit on Goldradas? I've got three different casters with Dark setups and they only hit for 3-5k per Il Megid hit.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jul 22, 2014 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    How do you get 8k+ per Il Megid hit on Goldradas? I've got three different casters with Dark setups and they only hit for 3-5k per Il Megid hit.
    It's mostly your tree, you can hit around 13k+ using lvl3 130%+ power craft with cheap decent 60+ gear. This was just using a 120+ craft with above average gear + max buffs.

Megid TD - YouTube
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Oh gee, did you figure out this amazing strat all by yourself?
    its funny because there isn't even much strat to this EQ besides when to use AIS

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    oh fuck off Tess, go back to your little circlejerk instead of trying to help your Teammates get good at TD3. shows how much of a teammate you are. also just because im not that smart of a person doesn't mean i cant be Good at the game.
    Trust me son, you are garbage at this game.

Show gold medals or stay dancing in B20 son.

Real talk son.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Thanks.
    I guess it's because all three of my characters are using the -PP cost for Il Megid.

I guess you can boil the overall strategy down to:
    - Protect towers (tag enemies and pull them away, destroy infections).
    - Destroy infected ships and towers.
    - Collect crystals.
    - Use AIS at the right times.

Most groups I've been in tend to fail at most of those, though.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

What gets me the most is that it seems normal for MPA's to lose people at any moment. I heard and experienced myself past weekend that 12/12 MPA's tend to drop to 9/12 or so rather fast. I highly doubt that so many people 630 or anything every singe time TD3 happens and it is quite annoying, I never managed to get a second run in so far and this doesn't make it any better.

Randoms stay randoms I guess *shrugs*

Also incompetent rangers that don't WB but instead prefer to spam Sat Cannon should die...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Maidoll has a comic of that:
    http://www.pixiv.com/works/43764491

Been feeling real tired and crap. I'll try and update the guide later.
    LMAO!
    Ilmegid draws more aggro than everything else combined.
    Can't count how many times I see a Goldrahda running up until its face touches the wall/tower only to turn tail and head back into the opposite direction to the Ilmegid spamming foe standing at the spawn point line.

As good as Ilmegid is, I sadly lost a couple of TDs already because not a single Zondeel or Sazan was used. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    What gets me the most is that it seems normal for MPA's to lose people at any moment. I heard and experienced myself past weekend that 12/12 MPA's tend to drop to 9/12 or so rather fast. I highly doubt that so many people 630 or anything every singe time TD3 happens and it is quite annoying, I never managed to get a second run in so far and this doesn't make it any better.

Randoms stay randoms I guess *shrugs*

Also incompetent rangers that don't WB but instead prefer to spam Sat Cannon should die...
    Yeah. I had this a couple of times, people think it will fail early on instead of trying to turn it around they rather look for a new MPA.

In my last run I was worried too cause we had so few points early on (even though I constantly told people to coordinate gathering and not steal crystals from each other), but we did turn it around wave 7 and 8 were full of AIS.

What I usually do is rush to a tower that is attacked but when I see others can handle it I instantly get back to gathering crystals.

BTW the 6000 point mark is pretty important, too, for the 3rd heal.