Page 161 of 466 FirstFirst ... 61111151158159160161162163164171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    So many fond memories of Cave Story, excellent game. Kinda want to play it again.

Current game is staring at my monitor until Ys Origin hits Steam. o_o
    Both of those games have been on my wishlist forever now e- e
    I played the normal version of cavestory a good 5-6 months ago though, but that game deserves my money and the cavestory plus version has a bunch of extra stuff.

I should probably finish Cave Story 3D as well.. I got up to "The Final Zone" or whatever its called and just put it down. Actually, I haven't touched my 3DS in a month or 2, lol.. Heroes of Ruin better not suck, because that's the only thing keeping me from putting the damn thing away.

As of recent, I've been playing Borderlands with my Girlfriend. Were on our second play through, then its off to the Secret Armory, and that Robot Revolution DLC, which to be completely honest, I forgot about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I wish I knew that before I traded but I went with the machine gun since it's my first time playing and figured "Oh that must be cool." There needs to be a "Want to test?" Option because I immediately wanted my Polar Star gun back. It's fine, that's what multiple files are for. All in the fun of experiencing a new game
    If I recall correctly, you can actually switch back to your Polar Star until you complete that area.

I might be wrong, though; it's been a while.

KoToR on my ancient giant XBox.

I'm currently playing Skullgirls, an indie fighting game that had 6 years of development I think, out on the psn and xbl for 15$. It's a pretty good game and imo got better mechanics than the recent capcom fighting games for tournament play. The art is incredible (each character having more than 1500 frames of animations, music is great and voices are pretty damn good too (heck there are videos of the VAs playing the game against each other and those are pretty hilarious.) so yeah, completely hooked on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    If I recall correctly, you can actually switch back to your Polar Star until you complete that area.

I might be wrong, though; it's been a while.
    It could have been changed for the 3DS game, but originally, you were stuck with it. Trying to fight Ballos with the Machine gun was a real problem
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I tried talking to her again but she wouldn't give it back. I found the guy who would fuse it or whatever ._. Oh well. I found the Bubble gun thing, which is pretty boss at Lv3.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

It's a decent weapon, I'll give you that. Not sure if it still works, but the Machine Gun doubles as a jetpack at level 3.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Dead Island

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's a decent weapon, I'll give you that. Not sure if it still works, but the Machine Gun doubles as a jetpack at level 3.
    Yep yep, definitely helps with bosses that stay on the ground. Also have the upgrade that increases reload speed, so it's still not bad, just sucks on really fast targets.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02