Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Alright so my friend found out that using d3d9.dll and not renaming it to dxgi.dll makes the ui overlay work. I tested it and it worked perfectly fine until login which causes a crash (np1013).

It seems renaming the d3d9.dll to dxgi.dll makes the overlay for ours not work. Any clue why?

Yeah, that is already known.

d3d9.dll is flagged by GameGuard, so you can't really use it that way.

Not 100% sure, but from what I can tell. PSO2 messes in some way with the API detection, which results in settings not being able to load properly, probably because it doesn't know where to look, or because it's not even initialized.

Still, try renaming your d3d9.ini to dxgi.ini, and see if it works.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Yeah, that is already known.

d3d9.dll is flagged by GameGuard, so you can't really use it that way.

Not 100% sure, but from what I can tell. PSO2 messes in some way with the API detection, which results in settings not being able to load properly, probably because it doesn't know where to look, or because it's not even initialized.

Still, try renaming your d3d9.ini to dxgi.ini, and see if it works.
    I mean everything works except for that gui shortcut with the dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini

Was just hoping if theres any other workaround for that oddity ;;
    Thanks anyways!

Sample:
    Spoiler!

So I updated to the latest patch this week and it seems like my Reshade broke along with it. Tried reinstalling and so far it wont even properly inject this time.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Update: Renamed dxgi to d3d9 and it works this time around fully. No Gameguard freaking out. Will keep you guys posted if it changes!
    Last edited by Icefrenzy; Aug 12, 2017 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Update

Can confirm, using the standard d3d9 works perfectly now

I made another video since some people still don't know how to use ReShade with the Tweaker. (Also uploaded my ReShade settings)

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』